-new here & needing a buddy!

auntawna

Reaction score
-im 22 & engaged to a fireman for almost 3 years now.
-taking care of my twin sisters son an daughter since she passed away on the 29th of May in 2011 an they are my life an more.
-trying to get pregnant but then not trying, took clomid last year but don't know if it would of worked because my sister passed away on the last day of taking it.
-also have a Puggle named Dunkin who i spoil wayyy to much! :)
-im a HUGE Dale Jr & Kenny Chesney fan :)
-would love a friend or someone to talk to about trying again or waiting!

good luck :flower: sounds like you have had a crazy time of it recently, heres to moving forwards for you :thumbup:

use these forums for help and support they are fab :winkwink: xxx

Hey, I'm 21, got a 7 month old and starting to try for number 2. So excited!

Sounds like you've had a tough year, hoepfully this one will be better and bring you a baby :) x

I'm 24, and DH is 27. We got married August 13th 2010 after dating for only 2 1/2 months (we just had our 2 year anniversary) and a month after we got married we got orders to move to Turkey that next April. We've been here for over a year, and we just extended so instead of leaving next April we're here until April 2015. We've had two unexpected pregnancies that ended in a miscarriage and in between the miscarriages I did Nuvaring for 6 months. I was about to start a new type of BC (the mini-pill) but he finally agreed to at least do NTNP. So that's a big step for us.

Hi there :)

I'll be your buddy if you'll have me. I have been looking for one too. I'm fairly new on these forums, only been here a couple of months. But it's really nice, I have no friends of family TTC right now, so I don,t really have anyone to connect to. :/

I'm 25 and my fiance is 29. We met online, playing a video game (called world of warcraft) we have been together for almost a year now (in 4 days actually!!)

I have a little kitty named Leia :) I loooove dogs too, but I don't want to have any while living in an apartment. I want to wait until we get a house in the country then I want to have two huskies :D

Baby dust to all you girls :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->