New here. Really confused?

tripleccc

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I'm new here. So I normally have a regular cycle and not very many PMS symptoms.
The past two weeks I have had tender nipples, milky white discharge, twinges in ovaries and uterus, nipples look a little bigger and breasts feel fuller, cervix is also medium-high. I am 4 days late for my period, but keep getting negative HTPs.
I have been pregnant before, but it ended in a miscarriage at 5 weeks. With that pregnancy, I got a positive 3 days before my period was due. So I feel like if I am pregnant again, I would have a positive by now.
Any advice or thoughts?

Maybe this time around it is taking longer to see a pos. Different tests have different sensitivity levels. My guess is with your first preg you probably tested with a high sensitivity level such as First Response. Other brands that you buy off the internet that are cheap are less sensitive. I suggest testing again in a week :)

@Angel022605 but I tested with the same tests as my last pregnancy :( the equate version of the first response. I have started taking Vitamin D and a multi vitamin...not sure if that would have anything to do with it? Or mess up my cycle in some way? Ugh, it's just so frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->