• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New Here , some questions ...mabey someone can help?

Ablaski17

mommy to a little girl<3
Reaction score
Okay so Iam new here. Me and my Fiance got engaged a couple months ago we are getting married July 8,2010. We are trying. This month was the first time we tried. Iam 9 dpo. AF is due on the 28th. Should I just wait until I miss it or should I try now? Thanks alot.

Heya + welcome to BnB.

You're getting married on my birthday!

So you did some :sex: this month then - Was your timing good?
Are you asking if you should wait for AF or test early?

Cos I tell you what... there are some pretty mixed opinions on that one! :muaha:

xxx

exact same boat as you hun, another week til period but im absolutely itching to test! i need to pee on something!
BUT i'd suggest waiting a few days, at least 14dpo so you dont get a disappointing early bfn which can dampen your spirits!
fingers x'd for you!

Yeah - :bfn: are a killer. And brace yourself hun.
The first AF when you're TTC is absolutely crushing. :hugs:

Hey Guys thanks alot for all the answers.

cazd- yes our timing was perfect , well so they said it was. We :sex: 2 days before ovulation , the day of and the day after. So were hoping.

LoveYourLies - Well it is good to know that I have someone around the same time as me! Keep in touch and let me know!

BABYY DUSTT

:hi: and welcome! I'd say wait 2-3 days until after the :witch: is due to make sure plenty of HCG is present when you do the test.

Good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"