New here! Thought I'd introduce myself

PleaseBaby

Reaction score
My gorgeous little girl was born at 27+3 on the 22nd of April, our wedding night :dohh: lol

I had a massive placental abruption, I started bleeding at 11:50pm and she was born at 12:18am so it was all a bit manic getting her out. My first baby was stillborn because of the same thing so I know I'm very very lucky that shes doing so well!

So sorry to hear about Ollie but i am really happy tohear about the arrival of your little girl. Hey, at least your new husband will never forget your wedding anniversary xxxxx

Congrats on your little one. And your wedding.

How is your little girl doing? xx

She was on cpap when she was first born then transferred to a different hospital where they put her on a vent for 2 days, then back to cpap and she's now on a high flow nasal cunnula with 3 litres of air. SO the breathing is going in the right direction :)

Shes on 3 hourly feeds of 21 ml and has gone up to 2lb10oz, she was 2lb8oz born but went down to 2lb4oz, I'm so proud of her!

The feeling of pride is immense. :D

Aww she's doing wonderfully. 3 hourly feeding is great. Her breathing is definately going in the right direction. She'll come on in leaps and bounds.

xx

She sounds like she is doing really well and to be on nasal oxygen already, thats great and her feeding is great 2, i dont think harry was on 21mls until he was about 3 months!!!

She is doing amazing x

Oh what a story ! congrats hunn ! My Little lady was born april 30th

Hey for a 27 weeker she is really going in the right direction ! =D

hopefully everything goes well with u 2 !

Congratulations on your wedding and your little girl.

I'm so pleased to hear she is doing so well already :thumbup:

When you get a chance I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to see a picture of her to ooooo and awww over :D

My jaw actually just dropped - your wedding night!?!? What a story to tell her!!!

Glad that things seem to be coming along well, my lil girl was 27+4, if you want to have a peek at her story and journey its here : www.babygagasdiary.blogspot.com

Congratulations on the,arrival of ur lil girl, it sounds like shes do fantasically well xxx my lo is a 27weeker too xxx

holy moly on your wedding night!!!!! I mglad to hear that baby is doing great!!! how are you feeling xx

Wow, congratulations on your wedding and your little girl!!!

I have a 27 weeker too, sounds like your LO is doing amazingly. She's definitely doing better than Sophie was at that stage - she was on CPAP till she was 37 weeks and it took her ages to get her feeds to that level. She's going to be 14 months tomorrow (11 months corrected today) and doing great. My blog of Sophie's journey through neonatal is in my siggy but I've not updated it since August :blush: Keep meaning to do that!

xxxx

Thanks for the blog links ladies. It's great to see other tinies that are doing so well! I was having nightmares about her arriving on our wedding day and she decided to prove me right lol

Im very thankful that she did though because we live 30 minutes away from the hospital whereas the reception was only 10 minutes (well 5 with my husbands dad driving like a maniac) and if we'd have been home she wouldn't have made it! There was literally 2 minute between us getting in to hospital and her heart stopping, I like to think her big brother was watching out for her that night!

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl she sounds like she is doing really well.

While most peoples weddings are a day to remember your anniversaries will always be a double celebration :flower:

congratulations on the arrival of your wee girl!!! she sounds like she is doing really well, Elsie was on CPAP for 5 weeks, then on oxygen, so well done girl!!

yes, I too remember how proud I was of her - they are their own wee person immediately aren't they! take care x

congrats on the wedding and the birth of your little one! Happy she is dong well :hugs:

oooh congratulations on the birth of your precious little girl!! :happydance:

There are quite a few 27 weekers on these boards, seems to be a magic number :haha:

And for her to already be on airflow is really good for one so small! My own guy took oh, 4 months to get to that point :dohh:

Congratulations again! Ask away if you have any questions :hugs:

huge congratulations and fab that she is doing so well!! its a scary time i had my lil girl at 26 weeks and it was so hard but worth it now watching her grow and get stronger. will keep an eye out for updates :) xx

ophelias mom have you brought your daughter home yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->