New here, trying to conceive baby #2

Briannasmama

Reaction score
Hello I'm new on this site. I'm trying to conceive baby number 2 and it's proving to be a lot harder then getting pregnant with my daughter. I'm just looking for maybe advise or tips from other mommies :) thanks again

Hi! I came off bcp in September and still waiting to O although it doesn't look promising at the moment. I do use prenatal vitamins already just to be prepared.

I'm TTC #2, this is my first cycle off BC. I've always had really long and irregular cycles though so harder for me to track :(

This is our first month TTC #2 and have never been able to track ovulation because I only have 4 afs a year! It took us 4 months to conceive ds. I'm trying to be realistic but I hope it happens asap :)

I could've written the original post! Am ttc my second after my daughter who turns 2 in a couple of weeks. Currently on cycle 4 but not really sure if I'm definitely ovulating - ughhhh!

Last time I conceived on month 3, I can see this time around taking a lot longer!!
X

Hi, I'm also trying for No2, this is our first proper month of trying, the previous two we were NTNP. I'm disappointed we haven't already been lucky enough to get out BFP, but when I think about it, I don't think we did it enough times or around the right time, as I'm so shattered with the my DS, he's 3 in Jan and still doesn't sleep through at night! I'm really hoping this month is our month as I didn't realise just how broody I am!

GL to everyone x

No advice I am afraid as I am in the same situation. Took 3 months to conceive dd, but now on cycle 8 ttc#2!

It's so frustrating, but maybe if we vent together it'll make it easier?

Baby dust to you all xx

Also in our first month of ttc number 2, not really prepared just in same position really - thinking now I ought to buy some vitamins. Am tracking using my period app, but not got into ff - I couldn't really get into it last time tbh!
Good luck everyone x

hey thanks all good to know im not alone.. we haven't been trying but its been over a year unprotected and nothing.. I think I just want another one so bad that its just not happening.. my daughter just seems so lonely and wants a sibling and I see all these other women pregnant or having babies and just makes me happy for them but sad for me :(

I'm coming off my birth control in 2 days, so I'm here for #2 also!

Briannasmama, have you tried using opks?

Hello everyone.

We've only been TTC for 2 weeks and its already stressing me out!:)

An OPK is an ovulation predictor kit. Basically you can use them by urinating on them (or in a cup and dipping - depends on the brand) and it will turn positive when you are about to ovulate. The best days for sex to get pregnant are 2 days before ovulation, and the day before ovulation. An OPK will turn positive 1-2 days before you ovulate so you know when to time intercourse in order to give yourself the best chance of getting pregnant. I would definitely do some internet research on them and try buying a box. They sell them a little more expensively at your local drug store, and inexpensively online.

When I first started I found it easier to buy the more expensive ones until I got used to and was ready to commit to doing it longer, and then bought in bulk online.

I'm going to use opks this time! Ready to start poas from Sunday! X

Hi ladies, we are trying for number 2 too. Period this month was nearly a week late... but arrived today. So upset. Been using opk and dtd every other day... so wanted it to happen this month as my son has just turned 2 and would time well for Christmas. And he's started asking for a baby Sister! think that is something my mother has been putting in his head haha!

baby dust to you all ! xx

Aww sorry ange, fingers crossed for you next month x

We have been trying for number 2 for 6 months, this month we are using clomid as I have pcos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->