New here, trying to conceive baby #2

Hi ladies, can I join? Currently TTC #2, only took 2 months last time but I'm currently on cycle #5! Really hoping it happens soon, a lot of the ladies who had babies at he same time as I had my daughter are pregnant/ giving birth now and I really want to be one of those as well!!

Hi Ladies, same here TTC#2 and feeling a bit panicky as our DD will be 3 in Jan and all my baby friends who have birth around the same time are either pregnant or have already had their number 2! Took 6 cycles to conceive DD but we are now on cycle 10 or 11. This is our 3rd cycle using the cbfm. First month O'd on day 19 but hubby was away (typical!) and the 2nd month I didn't have a peak at all! Day 14 and still no sign so far. Also, have a VERY regular 34/35 day cycle but last month was 38 day and we were convinced we'd got our BFP until the witch came. Think not ovulating threw things out! Who knows?! Anyway, any all tips/advice welcomed and baby dust to you all!xxx

Isn't it funny, I worried for ages that I wouldn't get pregnant with #1 and it happened relatively quickly so I never worried about it for second time around. Now I want a bfp I bet it will take me ages to get one haha!

We can keep each other company while we wait, we will all get there :)

Hi Ladies,

My son turned 2 last month and i am now ready for baby number 2 think it would be great for my son to have a brother/sister too.I had my BC removed on the 26th of last month and we have had sex a few times,tested this morning and got a BFN not idea when to test when AF is due.Feeling pretty impatient but glad i have you ladies to be impatient with x

I'm 12dpo ish and BFN for me today :( AF is due any time from Tuesday so not holding out much help. Boo :(

Ahh don't be down ladies it's not over till af turns up!! I got bfn at 13dpo first time and bfp at 14dpo. There's still time xxx :dust:

Hi there. I'm in between NTNP and TTC :) We will be officially TTC once my OPKs & HPTs come in the mail! I got off birth control about a month ago and other than brown discharge right off there's been no sign of AF (after 13 months breastfeeding with no AF). Not really sure what is going on but I've never wanted AF so much. Pre-baby #1 I was O at day 14 and a 28 day cycle like clock work. I want that back & I'm Looking forward to being preggo again and adding to our little family.

I'm also TTC #2 (cycle 3) My DD is 22 months and she was a surprise so this is my first time TTC. I have PCOS but I do ovulate every cycle, though it is quite late for some (when DD was conceived I oved on or after CD26) I'm charting and using OPKs and am currently 9dpo, AF is due in 3 days time if my LP is the same as it has been my last couple of cycles.

Hi there. I'm in between NTNP and TTC :) We will be officially TTC once my OPKs & HPTs come in the mail! I got off birth control about a month ago and other than brown discharge right off there's been no sign of AF (after 13 months breastfeeding with no AF). Not really sure what is going on but I've never wanted AF so much. Pre-baby #1 I was O at day 14 and a 28 day cycle like clock work. I want that back & I'm Looking forward to being preggo again and adding to our little family.

Hi the marshas, I'm in a similar place to you. My dd was born on 21st July last year and I bf her for 14 months. Got my first af not long after I finished and this is my first cycle ttc no 2!

How is everyone else getting on? I've got a line on my opk today so hoping to ovulate tomorrow or the next day, yippee !!

Hi girls,

We are ttc this month for baby number 2 as well! Our son is 2 years a 4 months now and we have decided that this month is the start of us ttc! It's exciting and I'm actually not too nervous as I feel ready now x

Can I join?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->