New here TTC#1...jsut a little down

Anu123

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

I have been stalking this forum for guidance, I decided to finally join in so I am a newbie here. Some of the stories I have read has made me feel small for thinking my problem is the biggest and no one can understand where I am coming from. It made me feel a lot better knowing there are women who are here who really care and will give sound advice.

DH and I have started TTC in April of this year. I am 28 (will be 29 next week) and hubby is 38. Before starting the TTC, DH and I went to our MD and did the annual exam and got the green light to start trying .We tried to DTD right after AF leaves and on and off every other day. Then based on calculator and calendar we dtd every day until past the halfway mark of the cycle. I started taking over the counter prenatal and charting using the fertility friend in August but no BFP yet. so I was losing hope and went to a gynecologist last month and she did an vaginal ultrasound and said everything is fine and not to stressed and she wont start a work up until Feb 2014. I also got the online OPK that I started this cycle but no surge yet. I am on CD13 and usually am a 27-29 day cycle. Not sure what else I can do at this point. I hate feeling this way.

I appreciate your wisdom and advice. Thanks

Heyyy hun youre very in the same boat as me! I have to wait until may before the docs will do anymore with me. I started new on here and everyone is deffo really supportive regardless of how long youve been ttc. I think ttc is hard if youve been trying for any amount of time because so many of us thought it would just 'happen' i never gave it a second thought until i started actively ttc'ing. You could look into taking prenatals (though pregnacare conception can mess with ur periods if ur regular) & folic acid and eating healthier see how that takes you you could get ur SO on some mens fertility vits too xxxx hope u get ur bfp xxxxx

Sounds like you could poss just ovulate late? I'm ttc my second now and ovulate cd16/17/18 (I think!) but I was the same first time around and still got preggy! Maybe keep dtd every other day past the half way mark in your cycle? Say up to cd20? Good luck!! X

I am also ttc number one. I am only 1 year younger. 27. We started ttc in April too. In the same boat. Doc seems to think I am normal and tells me to relax. But nothing yet.

Thanks everyone for your response. This is lot harde than I thought..I feel like I am drained emotionally each month.

I have been charting via fertility friend.. and i read that Ovualtion usually is the same day each cycle or off a bit...I am not sure if my charts are even normal..I did try OPK this cycle and DTD every other day until CD 16 and then had to go out of town . I am curently CD21 4DPO per FF. I was thinking would the OBGYN do the hormone testing on me now? and should I get hubby to go for SA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->