New here :) TTC #3 @35

Four2Five

Reaction score
Hello ladies 🤗 I posted in the TTC over 35 board but it seems pretty dead in there so I'm hoping y'all won't mind if I join you here 😁 I'm super excited to find this place! Hubby and I have been TTC #3 for 2 years naturally, now currently on our second round of Clomid 100mg. We have two daughters, "M" is 12 years old, she took 5 years to conceive, finally got pregnant on 3rd Round of Clomid 100mg and "E" is 4 years old, she took 2 years to conceive, pregnant on 1st Round of 100mg Clomid. I have PCOS and super irregular cycles, I can go years with no af...

I never thought I would find myself in this special "older mom" TTC category but here I am, 35 (almost 36)! We are hoping this month is our month but I'm feeling pretty defeated on cd 21 and still no +OPK ... blah!

Really praying this is a fun active board to help pass the time on this journey 😉

I have a question as well I'm hoping someone might have help for...Where is a good online place to purchase OPK and pregnancy tests through? I always use the dollar store but I'm reading I may find strips online cheaper?

Blessings, ~K~

Hey! I'm also trying for #3 at the moment. there is another thread that is a bit busier that you are more than welcome to join.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2426293-ttc-3-anyone-welcome.html

Also i grabbed my last set of OPK's from Ebay, and they were very cheap and they are currently working but the other issue is that they can take a month to arrive. $3NZD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->