New here & very scared!!

Is there some reason you cant work out you lmp? dont you want to know how far on your are?

I am scared to work it out just incase its not real even thou i've had 2 tests say positive ive already had one angel stolen from me and i dont want this one taken before its felt remotely real! that why i came on here because i have no one else to talk to my partner doesnt understand and no one else knows and i get told to do my research its just not very nice here :cry:

hi and welcome :) i did one of the clearblue tests with the conception indicator on for some reason that gives u weeks since conception (when the baby was actually made) but the doctors take how far u are from the day of ure last period its all weird it really confused me lol ... so if the clear blue said 1-2 weeks docs and midwifes will say 3-4 weeks :) congratulations and wish u a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

hormones already... o dear.. lol jeez i think most women will agree finding out how far you are and wanting to know your due date is one of the first things u do??

ooo i give up..

I'm sorry i have been petrifed since i took the test because of my miscarriage and i just wanted a few moments to celebrate it i will find out the dates it on a calender jst didnt wanna look at it. I just dont want this baby taken from me.

i know its real scary and this site is a great support i have found so far... im soooooo scared 2 i have had 4 previous misscarriages so i know how u feel ill keep everything crossed for us both hun and hopefully this lil beany is the one for us both nice and sticky and healthy :) xxxxxxx

i am very sorry for your loss, i am very fortunate to have never suffered this...

so sorry if u found me over whelming... congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months!

ooo i give up..

I'm sorry i have been petrifed since i took the test because of my miscarriage and i just wanted a few moments to celebrate it i will find out the dates it on a calender jst didnt wanna look at it. I just dont want this baby taken from me.

ok i read your post, when u posted that u wasnt coming back because too much negativity on here i thought "she is scared to find out" so i understand. it is perfectly normal for u to feel this way, u been throu alot and are still coming to terms with what u been through, but rest assured that everyone on here only wants to help and when they say calculate blarr blarr blarrr they believe they are giving u sound advice which in essence they are but i think because of how u are feeling it is best for u to do it in your own time. But you know anyway and i know i dont have to point this out to u because your not thick or anything, that u will eventually have to face this, but i trust that u know whats best for u and you will do it when u are good and ready, so dont leave us just yet ok !!!! :hugs:

i am very sorry for your loss, i am very fortunate to have never suffered this...

so sorry if u found me over whelming... congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you! i promise you this time next week i will have dates for you lol!! :hugs:

Hun, we're not trying to be negative - we're trying to help you work out your due date because believe it or not, you're further into your pregnancy than you think which is a good thing because that means you're closer to getting out of the danger zone! :) :) :)

You are pregnant - the conception indicator told you that you are 1-2 weeks, meaning that your period was 4-5 weeks ago making you 4-5 weeks pregnant already. That's FABULOUS!

The first day of your last period was probably somewhere around the 1st of January, assuming you have normal cycles.

Know that miscarriages happen, but women who have had one most often go on to have a healthy pregnancy - try not to stress too much (it's bad for bubba) and enjoy this time, it's SO special and it goes by super fast :)

Congrats!

So my body is playing tricks on me? i'm not pregnant? i'm so confused now!

yes you are pregnant, but you count it from the date of when your last period began. the clear blue wont add on the weeks before your period, just from when you concieved. so if clear blue says 1-2 weeks, that means you are about 4 weeks pregnant. congratulations and you are nearly half week to your 10 week mark already! :)

Is there some reason you cant work out you lmp? dont you want to know how far on your are?

I am scared to work it out just incase its not real even thou i've had 2 tests say positive ive already had one angel stolen from me and i dont want this one taken before its felt remotely real! that why i came on here because i have no one else to talk to my partner doesnt understand and no one else knows and i get told to do my research its just not very nice here :cry:

i think lots of us understand that. i luckily have never had a miscarriage (touch wood) as this is my first pregnancy. but i remember doing the test, then another test, then another and another and about 20 more as i was so worried i had imagined my positive or incase something was going to go wrong - the tests were like my reassurance.

you can talk to us. sometimes its easier than talking to people closer to you about your experiences or feelings and so many of us are all in the same boat. good luck. i hope this will be the one for you :) xxx

You are 4 or 5 weeks pregnant. Just think of the day when you had your last period and go to an online calculator, it will tell you how far you are. If the test is reading 1-2 weks then its real! believe me! LOL my tests were 1-2 weeks when I was 4 weeks pregnant so it makes perfect sense. Don't worry, I'm sure this will be a great pregnancy and before you know if you'll be past 12 weeks :)

The first day of my last period was the 14/01/11

Congratualtions on your news!!!

I will celebrate with you..!!! :) :) :)

That may of been implantation bleeding I guess...

so have you not missed a period yet then?

No not missed a perios yet never planned on taking a pregnancy test until i had missed a period if i did miss it but i had what i thought was a second period and thought it was strange and i googled it and some people had said it may be best to do a pregnancy and with us TTC we had some and i took one and it was :bfp: a few days ago i took another 2 test and they were also :bfp: its all confusing for me i didnt find out i was pregnant last time til 5 weeks i dont know how to feel but i know i am over the moon with the :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->