new here! what do you ladies think.

KatieG17

Reaction score
I am a mother to an almost 2 year old. I recently started seeing a new guy who has 2 kids himself. Sorry for the TMI at any time guys. Well when I had my son. I EBF for 17months all while on the mini pill. And too this day am still on the mini pill. Lately ive gotten a little careless on time wise taking them. And every now and then I do miss one but take it the mext day. I have not had a SINGLE period simce giving birth to my son. So im going on almost 3 years with no period. Well my BF have not been using any protection and he has been ejaculating inside of me. Well 10 days ago we DTD. And about 3 days ago (so a week after dtd) I had some spotting which is totally out of thr normal for me. It was pink/brown in color. And only lasted maybe an hour. That day we DTD again. Well along with the spotting ive had some minor cramping. Which is still going on now3 days later. I think my breasts are a little tender but sometimes I think its in my head. The last 2 days ive had a decent amount of milky kinda thin discharge. But have also gotten a BFN on a hpt test. Maybe its too soon to tell? What do you ladies think.

Hey I'm new too and have been having crazy symptoms too early to get a BFP so I know EXACTLY how this feels. I also know the "is this real or in my head" feeling. I can't really answer your question but I just wanted to chime in so hopefully you don't feel so alone in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->