New here (:

MommyToAiden

Reaction score
Hey im new:) im 17 expecting my bby boy aiden on may 25th i am currently 36weeks 0 days. i would like to meet teen mommys to be or teen moms:)
Hello !!

Hello I'm hillary 20 I have an almst 4 year old son called hayden and I have a 5 month daughter called aleia xx

Congrats on bubba x

Thank youu :) and congrats on your two kids i cant wait to meet mine . im so over being pregnant lol

Congrats and welcome to bnb!

I'm shona, 21, and i have a DD who is almost 2 and a half and i'm 29+3 with my 2nd, a little boy :D

Hey, welcome :) I'm Jess, 17 and 8 weeks pregnany with my first :) also my 18th birthday is the day after you're due haha x :flower:

hey i'm Bethany i'm 15 and due June 18:) currently 32 weeks and 4 days:) congrats on your little boy:)

Hello, Im Isabella, 21 and 7 weeks pregnant with my first baby :)
Welcome x

Hey, im erin. 19 and 26 + 1 with a baby girl. Congratulations! Youre getting so close!

:wave: welcome!

I'm Laura and technically no longer a teenage mum at 21, but I was one, twice :) I'm a mother of three - a 3 year 8month old daughter, Robyn; a 2 year 3 month old son, Logan; and 17 day old daughter, Erin.

You haven't got long to go now :) good luck for when the time comes! :flower:

Hey :) Welcome to bnb,
There's lots of really supportive ladies here!
I'm Kayla, 19 and 32+2 with a little girl were naming Jordyn Marie, and she's our first.
Your soo close! Have a great rest of your pregnancy x

Hi there! I'm Evita, 17 and 15 weeks with my first :) Welcome, not long to go now! Hope to be hearing form you more :flower:

Thank you all for your warm welcomes i really appreciate it :) and congrats to all you moms as well :)

Congrats hun, your almost there!
My name is Lisa, 19 & my son Quinsy is 5 weeks

Congratulations :flower:

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a son called Jason who is 11 months old, he was due on the 26th May last year, and I am also roughly 5 weeks pregnant with our second :flower:

Congratulations! I'm Kaleigh, 9w3d pregnant with my first (and feel like it's a little boy!) Due December 5th :cloud9:

Hello, I'm Kate, expecting my first in early November. Congratulations, and I'm sure you'll have a great time over here. The girls are incredibly helpful and very patient. Welcome!

Congratulations! I'm Shannon, 21, and I have a 2 year old named Victoria "Tori"! Welcome over! :D

Hi there! Congrats on your baby my name is shania I am 17 and 16+2 with my first!:) nice to meet you!

Hello and welcome! :flower:

I'm Terah, I'm 21 and I have three beautiful babies; a 5 year old son named Aiden, a 3 1/2 year old named Madalynn (Mady), and an angel baby named Seraphina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->