New here..

Rcx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

just wanted to post to see if anyone is in the same kind of situation as me. my bf and i have been together for 4 years in nov, we have just bought our 1st flat, its beautiful - still cant quite believe its mine!! Anyway, I would quite like to get married in the next 2 years (need to get that man to put a ring on my finger 1st...) and then think about starting a family. I'm 19 just now, 20 in March, and I would love to have a baby, but I know myself that I am just not ready and there is no point rushing into things. I also want to wait a couple of years so that i can give the baby all that it needs, and not have to worry about money, as both OH and i have good jobs, and a couple of years will help us get a bit of money behind us.

Hope to speak to some people to keep me going for a couple of years :)

xx

Hi RCX,

Welcome to BNB and waiting to try! I am 25 and WTT for money aswell!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us

XRX

If only money grew on trees eh twinks, would make everything a hell of a lot easier lol!!

It sure as well would huni

Just wanted to say welcome :wave: x

Welcome!

We were planning on TTC from Dec 09, but we are now considering delaying it for 18 months / 2 years for me to change my job and save up a nice nest egg to make things as comfortable as possible.

Everytime I see a baby though, I get impatient! :baby:

:hi:Hi, welcome!! Congrats on your new purchase!!!

thanks all.
bigplans2010 i agree, our friends have just had a wee girl and we were out getting a baby pressie today and i got all choked up, my OH was looking at my like I was crazy! but i cant help but think oh if it was only me, but then i think oh well, ill be in a better position in a couple of years :)

Welcome to BnB! I'm new as well.

I'm 18 (19 in March haha), and also wanting to start a family. It's really great that you KNOW that you are not quite ready for a baby, but it's definitely difficult. I'm just hoping I stay sensible and not try to get myself knocked up anytime soon. :)

Congrats on your new flat! It must feel wonderful to get a place with your OH- and it sounds like you guys have a steady relationship. I'd start dropping the hints about marriage now- it can take men a while to get it lol.

Katie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->