New here!

inthecards

Reaction score
Hello All :)

I am new to this site. I wanted to do a brief intro post about myself and my story.

I am from Virginia (USA) and married to my husband for almost 3 years. We have been TTC for 2 years now and haven't gotten anywhere. My doctor is starting me on Clomid -- I take the first pill in 2 days. This will be the first step other than just trying on our own. I'm trying to be positive, but it's hard sometimes.

Please let me know if I'm doing something I shouldn't by posting this. Like I said, I am new and not sure how all of this works. I am just looking to get as much information about this whole process as I can. & Maybe help support you guys in your journey to baby!

Hello All :)

I am new to this site. I wanted to do a brief intro post about myself and my story.

I am from Virginia (USA) and married to my husband for almost 3 years. We have been TTC for 2 years now and haven't gotten anywhere. My doctor is starting me on Clomid -- I take the first pill in 2 days. This will be the first step other than just trying on our own. I'm trying to be positive, but it's hard sometimes.

Please let me know if I'm doing something I shouldn't by posting this. Like I said, I am new and not sure how all of this works. I am just looking to get as much information about this whole process as I can. & Maybe help support you guys in your journey to baby!

Hi :) welcome to Baby and Bump!
Wishing you best of luck on your first cycle using Clomid, heard positive things about it through others.
Youre fine to post anything except BFPs (positive preg tests announcements etc) lol from what i gather, i often have a little rant here, lol.

Best of luck to you! xx

Thank you! I definitely do not want to step on anyone's toes :p

I'm really nervous about taking Clomid. Not sure why.. Maybe the horror stories I've read online about the side effects. lol I'm just scared it won't help me.

hi and welcome... I am in the same boat.. Have been trying two years now. Last year my doc put me on clomid last year but it didn't agree wit me.. Had lots of side effects. But I do kno of many people who were successful with it... I am waiting on my order of fertilitea n fertilaid for my hubby.. I will let u kno how it goes... I am currently on day 68 of my cycle!!! Waiting on my new cycle to restart

you wont step on anyones toes! :)
just say what you want, youll see some of my posts, and sometimes im a hormonal weirdo lol! :)
theres lots of ladies on clomid on here, who im sure will be more than happy to help you! xxxx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->