New here!!

crogttc

Reaction score
Hey friends! I'm new here. My husband and I have recently decided to try to conceive...

A little history: my husband is a body builder and has previously taken steroids and pro hormones. Thus it affected his sperm count. He had next to none, and the few he did have were dead. Our doctor says his sperm should come up on their own, but we are not rechecking until April. He just stopped taking pro hormones a month ago. We have decided to try anyways.

I have been off of the pill for about 9 months now, we use no protection at all and my periods are pretty regular.

Maybe soon...
really just wanted to introduce myself :)

Welcome! I just wanted to say hi and to say if you need to talk or vent just let me know I am here for you.

Good luck to you! It's still early, and it doesn't sound like the Doctor is too concerned! So hopefully the count will go up quickly! fx

There are different supplements out there that he can start taking just to help it along! My dh has a count that runs around 3 mill with 33 percent motility and thats after a varicocel repair! He started taking Horny Goat Weed and his count jumped to about 20 mill with 30% motility. So 1 mill post wash went to 7 mill in about two months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->