New here!

klouise1993

Reaction score
Hiya my name's Kate
Here's my story:
Basically for 3 years me and my partner have been trying for a baby in January of last year we went through the terrible time of a miscarriage we didn't find out I was pregnant till I was 8 weeks and I lost it at 9, a few months later I was diagnosed with acute polycystic ovaries, which I was put on a small dosage of Clomid to help us. The freaky part is I actually lost my tablets start of December so I couldn't take any which is probably the best karma ever as I got pregnant just before Christmas!!!! 😁😍 I found out last Monday and I've already been up the hospital once with bad stomach cramps where I had an emergency scan and we saw our little spuds heartbeat and found out I was 5 weeks and a day, so all of that was just worry, so I was wondering if any of you have been in this sort of situation and can give me some advice about how to stop worrying all the time please xxx

Congrats on your pregnancy Hun! Can't offer you any advice as I worry constantly, had a fair few losses, but I know women who have had no losses and are still worried sick. Think it's a normal part of early pregnancy for everyone! Happy heathly 9 months to you! Sure everything is fine.

Hi and welcome. Sorry i can't offer any advice i just wanted to wish you a h&h 9 months! Try to keep busy or engage in something you love to do to keep your mind off of worrying :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->