new here

Reaction score
I was unofficially diagnosed with Endometriosis and short LP (9 days). Even though DH and i have only been TTC for 2 cycles we've known about these problems for a while now. We have 3 beautiful children and never thought we'd have to worry about complications. I wad prescribed 100 mg progesterone oral tablets and they didn't work at all. I've not had one bit of a lengthened cycle. Still 9 days LP. So now I'm going to call my OB because i feel like i need labs to see where my levels are. Maybe i need different medication. My OB mentioned previously that i might need to be placed on clomid. Hopefully she'll figure out why the progesterone isn't working properly.

Anyone else have this happen?

I got an appointment for Tuesday so hopefully we'll be on the road to getting further answers.

I had my appointment with my OB and as we suspected my hormone levels aren't reaching what they need to top cause a "good" ovulation per my doctor. So if after this current cycle we don't conceive, I'm to start clomid 50mg. She increased my progesterone to 200 mg daily. I'm still having a 9 day LP. She reason I'm having such a short LP is due to the beginning of my cycle not doing what it's suppose to. This just boggles my mind because I've not had a problem conceiving before as I have 3 children.

Hang in there :( I know it's tough. It's so frustrating ... but with time, they can really focus on what the problem is and a plan of action to correct it.

Has the doctor told you any ideas of what they think it may be? Have they suggested any kind of lap surgery to look for endo or other problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->