New here!

sarracenia

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forums so just wanted to introduce myself!

My name's Sarah, I'm 37, and I'm just 5w+2d -- due in February 2017. I had a missed twin miscarriage last fall at 10 weeks, so I'm thrilled -- and nervous -- to finally be pregnant again.

Anyone else trying to have their first baby over 35? Looking forward to meeting you all!

Sarah

Hi Sarah,
Congratulations!!!! I am not trying for my first but instead my first in 12 years. I am also new to the group and Ttc again at 35 years old so I just wanted to say hello.

-Lei

Hi Sarah :wave:

Congratulations :) I'm also 37 (38 aug...) and due in February (4th)

I've also have my daughter who is nearly 6 so it's been a while and a lot has changed in maternity care already so it's like starting over again!

Have you had any appointments yet? x

Hi Sarah! I'm Samantha, and I'm 36 (37 in August). I'm expecting my first child in February 2017. :)

Hi Sarah! I'm Samantha, and I'm 36 (37 in August). I'm expecting my first child in February 2017. :)

Bump buddies!! When are you due in feb? I noticed on your ticker you're very close to me :) I'm due 4th feb

Thought I would say Hi, I am 43 and a grandmother to a 7 month old princess. It was over 20 years ago that I had my daughter! I am due on 5th Feb. 10 weeks today and having the harmony test tomorrow

Hiya, im 37 will be 38 when Babe arrives.

I'm due Feb 17th, I have a daughter who's 2.5 so im kinda used to the sleepless nights.

Congrats everyone here's to a happy healthy 9 months!

hi everyone! I'll be 39 in August, and about 9 weeks with baby #3!! Due Feb 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->