New here.....

Chimpette

3 Handsome Chappies! xx
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new here so just wanted to say Hi and tell you my story.

We found out I was pregnant with #2 (already have an 19 month old son) in Nov 09, started spotting on the 22nd Dec so had an early scan on the 23rd and there was no heartbeat. We had a D & C on the 7th Jan as the baby hadn't passed naturally :cry::cry::cry:

We have been trying to conceive since about 3 weeks after my op, I was usually on a 29 days cycle before the op so thought I should be getting AF on thursday just gone but no show of the witch and so did a test and got a negative.. :nope:

I think I feel pregnant but I guess it could just be my body playing tricks on me.

Lots of baby dust to everyone still trying and congratulations to those who have had a BFP...

Be good to have a chat with someone in the same boat as I love my friends and family but feel like I need to speak to people who have been in the same boat as me...

xxxx

hi first of im sorry for your loss hun xx
maybe your boby is going the long way around getting back to 'normal' if you havnt had a visit from af after a week more maybe test again? i hope you get your bfp soon hun and welcome along xxx

Hi Dannib247,

Thanks for the message, hope you get your BFP soon too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back