New here!

Halley

Mummy to an angel
Reaction score
Hey Ladies..

I'm new in this section, I found out I'd had a miscarriage on Tuesday at 8 weeks. I'm obviously naturally devastated. My OH and I have been talking and as soon as it sounds we're going too try again! I'm obviously scared about conceiving and then the same thing happening, but suppose we will never know if we don't try.
I did post on here before about been more fertile after miscarriage..

Anyway I hope I'm welcome here and I'm wishing for you all to get BFP very soon!
- Hall :happydance:

Welcome halley! Sorry to hear about your miscarriage hun, its hard and youll be dealing with all sorts of emotions for a while...Feel free to vent if ya need, all the ladies here are super supportive!!

hello, I am very new in here to ... sorry to hear of your lose I know how you feel xx

Thanks Ladies, and sorry about your losses! :hugs:

Hey Halley your very welcome the girls here our great very supportive and full of information.

I am so sorry for your loss big :hugs:

Welcome hun. Sorry for your loss. We're all in the same boat and here anytime you need a chat.

:dust: xox

Hi Halley, Im so sorry to hear about your loss.

I was absolutely terrified to TTC again at first, and for me the fear has faded as Ive come to terms with what happened. You are very very early in your recovery and it will always be there and always be part of you, but your feelings might adapt and evolve

x

Hello

I'm new in here too. I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago. I was only 5 weeks but I was still very upset.

We're ttc straight away, I feel that it helps me be positive to know we're still ttc.

welcome everyone... gr8 to meet new ppl, except obv the sad circumstance.

Hope you share your worries and concerns with us all and STAY POSITIVE!!

Love, Kathleen

Thanks Kathleen.

It's really nice being in here with ladies who have been through similar experiences

welcome to fishface and hopeful too - sorry for your losses

make yourselves at home

Thanks Ladies for a nice warm welcome! Fishface - I'm sorry about your loss too :hugs: I'm sure if we stick together we'll be fine :flower:

I'm new too. Lost Lil Peanut on Monday. Obviously I have to wait until I heal and for first AF to arrive before I can officially TTC but I'm looking ahead with excitement. I've always had irregular cycles (about 27 to 45 days) so I'm guessing it will be end of July or beginning of August before we can try in earnest.

Sorry for your loss hun, I hope you get your BFP when ready. :hugs:

Thanks, hun. Good luck to you too! here's to sticky beans!

Welcome Halley... so sorry its under these circumstances, I am sorry for your loss. This site offers invaluable support from people who understand how you are feeling. I hope your wait here with us is a quick one and I wish you a speedy and sticky BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->