New Here!

21p1eco

WTT #4
Reaction score
Just thought i would say hi to everyone here and introduce myself.

I'm Emilie (25yrs) and i have already have a 5 and half month son that i love to bits but i cant stop thinking about a brother or sister for Jamie. However I know I would struggle with 2 babies at the same time if i had another now. I am also a university student that suspended the last year to have Jamie and I go back in september. It is my last year at university so i have to attempt to finish my degree, and also my partner (28yrs) is a university student as well in his last year this september. So it really isn't possible to have another now, but i cant stop thinking about it!

We have agreed that we want our children to be fairly close in age so they are close and grow up together. So i think Jamie should 2 or 2 and half when i have the next one, as i want Jamie to be walking/feeding himself and almost ready to potty train when i have the next one (hopefully a girl as i am desperate for a girl). So we have decided to start trying as soon as we finish university next july ish as my partner has a stable job as well whilst at university, and he will just go full time until he finds a better job, which we may have to move for. I dont see this being a problem as we have income and we moved house last time i was pregnant. Does everyone think this is a good plan?

Sounds like a good idea to get uni finished & 2/2.5 years would be a lovely age gap.

I'm WTT our first and will probably just go for it soon. I've been waiting until I'd be entitled to maternity pay, but am just about to finish a 1yr contract and start another 1yr one - feel like I could be waiting forever! Like you, my hubby has a stable job so we should be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->