New here !!

ProudMomma2Be

Reaction score
Hi Girls !! I would like to share my story with you so u know whats going on :wink wink:
Sorry for my english :dohh:
I have been pregnant last year . It was my first pregnancy ,I was exited . At 10 weeks I started to spotting just a little bit . Doctor send me for the ultrasound at 12 weeks and the nurse told me that I am pregnant 4 weeks, I told her its impossible and she was still arguing with me ( Yea I had positive pregnancy test 2 months before I was even pregnant ?? ) so she didn't want to tell me what is going on. That same day I came home and I started bleeding , I went to E.R. and they told me I had a miscarriage and nothing else ( what should I expect or anything ) . That night I had really bad cramping and a lot of pain and next day afternoon I started to have strong contractions and I started passing some tissues . After 4 hours of pain I could even stand up or do anything and we went to E.R again. Also I was heavily bleeding all those hours. Doctor told me I had some tissues block behind my cervix and that cause the bleeding and contractions . They gave me some pain medication and send me home.
I was one week in pain ...
We waited 6 months for my body to heal and to be sure everything is ok , after that we started trying again ,I got pregnant after 4 months of trying :thumb up: ! I had more pregnancy symptoms and all over I felt more pregnant than first time. At 13 weeks we found a heart beat . It was the most beautiful sound ever :happy dance: !!!! I had app after 2 weeks . doctor told me all tests look great and then she started measuring my belly and she asked me if I am sure that I am 15 weeks and I said yes 100 % sure and she told me that my uterus feels more like 12 weeks . After that I started thinking the worst possibilities ,but she took the ,,thing ,, for heart beat and we heard the heart beat .Than she checked me from the inside and she told me everything looks great and she said ,, The baby got plenty of room in there ,, ! But she still made me app for ultrasound in more than 2 weeks to be sure that everything is ok ... !
Also I did not gained any weight at all . I am not skinny I am little bit overweight ( like 15 pounds ) and I am not showing at all . I am now 16 weeks . Still trying to thing positive but after my first experience I don't know what to think and I am little bit worried if the baby is not sick or something :cry: ! They have been telling me with the first pregnancy that everything is ok until I had the miscarriage ,thats why I don't believe the doctor when she told me She wouldn't be worried ,she just want to make sure with the u/s ! I am sorry for the extremely long story,I just wanted u all know what happened so u can tell me your advice . Has anyone had this experience ? baby measuring less than it should be ? And how it ended ? thank you for your responses . 2 weeks is long time till the u/s :wacko::wacko:

Hi Girls !! I would like to share my story with you so u know whats going on :wink wink:
Sorry for my english :dohh:
I have been pregnant last year . It was my first pregnancy ,I was exited . At 10 weeks I started to spotting just a little bit . Doctor send me for the ultrasound at 12 weeks and the nurse told me that I am pregnant 4 weeks, I told her its impossible and she was still arguing with me ( Yea I had positive pregnancy test 2 months before I was even pregnant ?? ) so she didn't want to tell me what is going on. That same day I came home and I started bleeding , I went to E.R. and they told me I had a miscarriage and nothing else ( what should I expect or anything ) . That night I had really bad cramping and a lot of pain and next day afternoon I started to have strong contractions and I started passing some tissues . After 4 hours of pain I could even stand up or do anything and we went to E.R again. Also I was heavily bleeding all those hours. Doctor told me I had some tissues block behind my cervix and that cause the bleeding and contractions . They gave me some pain medication and send me home.
I was one week in pain ...
We waited 6 months for my body to heal and to be sure everything is ok , after that we started trying again ,I got pregnant after 4 months of trying :thumb up: ! I had more pregnancy symptoms and all over I felt more pregnant than first time. At 13 weeks we found a heart beat . It was the most beautiful sound ever :happy dance: !!!! I had app after 2 weeks . doctor told me all tests look great and then she started measuring my belly and she asked me if I am sure that I am 15 weeks and I said yes 100 % sure and she told me that my uterus feels more like 12 weeks . After that I started thinking the worst possibilities ,but she took the ,,thing ,, for heart beat and we heard the heart beat .Than she checked me from the inside and she told me everything looks great and she said ,, The baby got plenty of room in there ,, ! But she still made me app for ultrasound in more than 2 weeks to be sure that everything is ok ... !
Also I did not gained any weight at all . I am not skinny I am little bit overweight ( like 15 pounds ) and I am not showing at all . I am now 16 weeks . Still trying to thing positive but after my first experience I don't know what to think and I am little bit worried if the baby is not sick or something :cry: ! They have been telling me with the first pregnancy that everything is ok until I had the miscarriage ,thats why I don't believe the doctor when she told me She wouldn't be worried ,she just want to make sure with the u/s ! I am sorry for the extremely long story,I just wanted u all know what happened so u can tell me your advice . Has anyone had this experience ? baby measuring less than it should be ? And how it ended ? thank you for your responses . 2 weeks is long time till the u/s :wacko::wacko:

First let me start by saying that I am so sorry for your loss in your first pregnancy. I personally have not had any of the experiences you have. I would be absolutely terrified, but you have to have faith, hun. I'm sure things will be better in this pregnancy. I would pray and just take the best care of myself and baby as I could. I'm sure some of the other members will have more useful and helpful things to post. But I just wanted to say welcome and I wish you the best... Blessed be.

First let me start by saying that I am so sorry for your loss in your first pregnancy. I personally have not had any of the experiences you have. I would be absolutely terrified, but you have to have faith, hun. I'm sure things will be better in this pregnancy. I would pray and just take the best care of myself and baby as I could. I'm sure some of the other members will have more useful and helpful things to post. But I just wanted to say welcome and I wish you the best... Blessed be.[/QUOTE]

Thank You so much ! I am thinking like everything is just fine ! I am trying to be more exited about the u/s because they may tell us if its a girl or boy ,so I am trying to thing about that than about the baby being small. Also I have wide hips so I blame them for hiding my baby :wink wink: ! Still kinda concerned but trying to be positive . I want the baby so bad . Father of the baby is also exited and its gonna be the best christmas gift ever after the doctor hopefully tell us we are just fine :thumb up: ! Thank you again !!

First let me start by saying that I am so sorry for your loss in your first pregnancy. I personally have not had any of the experiences you have. I would be absolutely terrified, but you have to have faith, hun. I'm sure things will be better in this pregnancy. I would pray and just take the best care of myself and baby as I could. I'm sure some of the other members will have more useful and helpful things to post. But I just wanted to say welcome and I wish you the best... Blessed be.

Thank You so much ! I am thinking like everything is just fine ! I am trying to be more exited about the u/s because they may tell us if its a girl or boy ,so I am trying to thing about that than about the baby being small. Also I have wide hips so I blame them for hiding my baby :wink wink: ! Still kinda concerned but trying to be positive . I want the baby so bad . Father of the baby is also exited and its gonna be the best christmas gift ever after the doctor hopefully tell us we are just fine :thumb up: ! Thank you again !![/QUOTE]

You are very welcome, hun! I'm excited for you as well, please do let me know how the u/s goes and whether you're having a boy or a girl!! That is a good way to think about it, just stay positive, that's the key to pretty much everything! Good luck, and again you are very welcome!!

You are very welcome, hun! I'm excited for you as well, please do let me know how the u/s goes and whether you're having a boy or a girl!! That is a good way to think about it, just stay positive, that's the key to pretty much everything! Good luck, and again you are very welcome!![/QUOTE]

I sure will keep u posting ! Babys father is sure its a boy ,will see if he is right :)

https://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp34/12gofish/welcome%20and%20hello/sswelcometogroup.jpg

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

https://img.xcitefun.net/users/2011/07/256963,xcitefun-244813-xcitefun-786isakhel-welcome.gif

Welcome to BnB and congrats on your pregnancy! :flower:

https://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/kellyluvsgryff/congrats.jpg
Welcome! :xmas3:
I'm sorry to hear about your previous loss, hon. :hugs:
I hope the rest of your pregnancy is happy and healthy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->