New Here!

Chelle429

Reaction score
Hi everyone!! Thought I would introduce myself. :)

My name is Michelle and I am currently NTNP while TTC #1. AF is about to show up (today) and I'm on to cycle number 6.

I'm hoping to get to know a few of you ladies so we can cheer each other on to getting those bfps! :)

Hey Chelle! I'm brand new here as well but I'm a long-time lurker. I'm also in the NTNP #1 category. How do you feel about it? I'm excited but I'm also terrified.

I'm trying for number 1 too! do you feel AF is going to show? good luck lovely! I'm sort of newish! i get a bit scared to post incase i write something silly lol! but trying to get more involved, I'm on cycle 6 too but me and my SO are still sometimes pulling out, the other day we BD on my O day, but he (TMI) pulled out but not fully? hard to explain without being rude! haha! are you both committing fully? i wish you both lots of baby dust xxx

hiya, im new too. currently NTNP for number 1. been off bc since august but only had 1 cycle currently awaiting af, but no signs yet.

hi! im ttc as well waiting for af after bc, would love to have a ttc buddy! :)

Hey everyone, I am new here too! first post eek! I am ntnp but hoping to start ttc in a few weeks. Excited to begin this wonderful journey and hope to find lots of friends on the way :). Baby dust to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->