New here :)

Grace1954

Reaction score
This is my second month off of birth control. I am not tracking my ovulation or temping, so I don't know exactly when I O'ed...but hubby & I did the deed April 1, 3 and 4. I think I ovulated around then but that is just based on assuming my cycle is normal and with only being off bcp for a short time, I'm not sure it is.
The weekend of 4/7 my breasts became sore on the sides, and my nipples got more sensitive than they have ever been! I was extremely tired. I slept almost all wknd. I had zero desire to drink any alcohol (I usually have a glass or 2 of wine on the weekends) My nipples are no longer as sensitive but now my breasts look veiny (never seen them look this way before) and my around my nipples are puffy. I don't 'feel pregnant' but then again I don't know what that feels like. I didn't know that the soreness on the side of my breasts was a symptom some women experience until today! (So I know I'm not just seeing everything as a symptom) My breasts dont ache like some women say theirs do, which is the one thing making me think I'm not preg :( but would they this early on?? Last night I was sitting on the couch watching tv, not thinking about this at all, and I started having strange cramping in my uterus. One cramp even made me twitch! Am I going insane or do these sound like pregnancy symptoms?
I did buy some tests and am waiting until my FMU to do one. Any thoughts, in the meantime? My period should come btwn today and Saturday..if it doesn't then I am officially calling it late.
Also gassy and unusually vivid dreams- but could any of these things just be from going off the pill?

Thanks ladies,
Gracie

i am not sure because ovualtion pregnancy and AF symptoms are so similar its hard to tell the difference but i wish you good luck :dust:

I know, it isn't fair that pms and preg symptoms are so similar :(

I did take a test the afternoon I posted that- it was negative. I couldnt wait til the following a.m. Lol. I am going to test again tomorrow morning. We'll see.

The other night I had very light spotting after intercourse, and my breasts hurt worse today... Thanks for the reply sg0720 :) Good luck to you too!

your welcome and good luck testing in the AM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->