New Issy Bears

We got our White Skulls and a White Farmyard :yipee: :wohoo:

I can go to bed now!!!

xxx

I got Monkeys Minky, Dig It, Dinos and an aqua night nappy xx

I got ladybug the other day, then mini skulls, oh man I forgot. I'll go check my email and get back to you! :haha:

I got my black ladybugs yesterday :dance: :yipee:

Now looking at others............ naughty me!

Giraffe, Ladybird, Mini Skulls and there is a fourth but I just dont remember :blush:

I'm worried my order didn't go through as says I still have the items in my basket but I've paid *panic!*

Brown Butterflies!

Katy I have the same hun! Have messaged Alix but I know their site has just had an upgrade so could be that :flower: :)

uhmm....I got
Bees 1

Planes 1

Dig It 1

Mini Skulls 1

minky Monkeys 1

White 1
Farmyard

Dino

and swapping my ladybird cushie for a night one :thumbup:

jac you're mad! I got the same ones as you though minus a few. I so wanted the bugs one. Was so gutted when it wasn't there. My OH is also about ready to send me to the loony bin for getting so worked up over nappies xx

:rofl: same here Katy!

Mine was hanging over my shoulder watching me as I was clicking..I nwas being verg good until he says 'oohh thats nice...and that one' :dohh:

Theres a few prints I wanted that c&c didnt have, so think am going to order straight from michelle in oz. She replied to my e-mail and said to contact her back if I still want diff prints :happydance:

Oooh Jac, if I send you the money could you order me a bugs? :kiss: xx

Yeah sure...I'm gonna e-mail her tomorrow and see how much its gonna cost to get a few sent over....maybe I can do a bit of a bulk order if theres others wanting some.
I'll let you know when she replies:thumbup:

Heres the catalogue if anyone else is interested!

https://www.issybearnappies.com.au/issybearcatalogue-200903.pdf

i NEED the pirate ships and bob the builder:dohh:

I would definately be interested in ordering some!! Will take a proper look tom, need some sleep x

Alix at C&C just said she's going to enquire with them tomorrow what happened to the bugs xx

Oh no, I want so many of those. mustnotbuy...mustnotbuy...mustnotbuy

where are the night nappies? i see day or minky? there's no major rush to buy right? i have to find £100 for all the stuff i checked would go in my basket :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->