New Issy Bears

There may be a slight rush depending on what you want. They didn't get in all the stock they expected, they only have less than 10 of some styles/prints xx

oh i'm going to hold out on the others, i like the transport one!

All minkys...

white skulls, pony and pink ladybugs

...and that damn rockmelon AIO itti iv been after! :rofl:

Yeah sure...I'm gonna e-mail her tomorrow and see how much its gonna cost to get a few sent over....maybe I can do a bit of a bulk order if theres others wanting some.
I'll let you know when she replies:thumbup:

Heres the catalogue if anyone else is interested!

https://www.issybearnappies.com.au/issybearcatalogue-200903.pdf

i NEED the pirate ships and bob the builder:dohh:

That's the old catalogue hun. I remember ordering off that one back in February and some of the prints are no longer in stock. :( But ask Michelle and she'll tell you whether the ones you want are available. The most recent catalogue is on their facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=229162&id=70727905125&ref=pb

I am waiting on my paisley and white skulls prints! :happydance:

Dino and mini skulls and I want sooooooooo much more.

If you are making an order from Aussie I would be interested too

ta
xxx

omg Princess is so cute!!! I may have to order one too *runs off to C&C to check first if its there :blush:*

oh no I also like pink hearts and fairys :blush: grrr I have spent so much this month already!!!

And added a minis skulls from my phone in bed after we went up :blush:

xxx

So tempted by a few of them but brought mini skulls to see how we get on with them :thumbup:

Rach you're sensible. I just buy loads. I suppose I'll just sell if I don't get on with them.

I also really want bugs because it'll match Edward's bedroom xx

I started out with loads in my basket and got all giddy on nappies before my sensible head went on LOL

I bet I order more though... we havnt had a problem with the fit of any nappy so far, think its because Noah is such a little chunk he fills them all well!!!! :cloud9:

Im using every ounce of willpower NOT to look at that link to the newest catalogue...

someone said 'fairies' and abigail's room is done in butterflies/fairies...

Argh!!!! :ignore:

Oh noooooooo I clicked on the catalogue link...... they have yellow snails..... Ive been snail mad since I was a little girl...... I neeeeeeeeed that nappy!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->