New kid on the block ..

jellytub

Reaction score
Hi everyone, came across this forum whilst looking desperately for help on the internet (hah)
Im 18, and have just discovered that I am pregnant (unplanned)
I'm undecided as to what to do at the moment, although I must say that I am becoming more and more desperate to keep my baby - although I realise that it will affect more people than just me so I dont know, my parents seem to think I have no choice BUT abortion :( and I know its not what boyf wants atall. But then neither did I before this all happened ..

anyways I wont carry on cause I have just posted in the teen section.

anyone have any advice I would be VER GREATFUL as you can imagine :)

x

Welcome to BnB! I think you'll find some great support here! I hope you can figure out what's best for you! :hug:

welcome to baby and bump :hugs:

good luck in what ever choices u make, and remember its upto you what u do, no one else xx

Welcome, just wanted to say... yes your pregnancy affects other people - as will having a baby, but ultimately aborting it will only affect you, so think your options through... whatever you decide you alone need to be able to live with and has to be what you want. Good luck sweetie xx

Welcome, just wanted to say... yes your pregnancy affects other people - as will having a baby, but ultimately aborting it will only affect you, so think your options through... whatever you decide you alone need to be able to live with and has to be what you want. Good luck sweetie xx

well said Stardancer! :)

- welcome to bnb :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"