NEW List of TTC Chart Ladies

Hello, girls..

Well AF got me, Silly bitch
No fear as me and keelan are moving into a house, so i feel a little better, But everyone is trying to get pregnant.. and its hard for me :(

Hey Betheney!

Thanks hun, I've been following your progress! So excited for you :)

I'm waiting for AF to return and then we'll start trying again! I've started temping but it's a bit hard to figure out what's going on. I'm waiting to O, but it might not even happen this cycle. Hopefully it won't take too long to get a BFP!

Oh I sent you a pm too :)

Liz I agree with Ginny. I think I possibly can see something in the last test but it may only be because of the spots. X

:hi: Hi ladies! Would you mind if I joined you? I didn't realize there was a thread for ladies who chart!! I'm so excited to find you all! I recognize some of you from other thread, but not all! A bit of background: This month marks my 5 year anniversarry since we started trying for #2! My ds just turned 6 yesterday and was a surprise while NTNP. Severe endo, last surgery to remove was almost 3 years ago. Also did clomid before the surgery, 3rd month I got a BFP but ended up in m/c :cry: Now 3 years later decided to try clomid again. This is my 5th clomid cycle and last. 50mg days 3-7. If it doesn't work this time dr wants to go back in and check out what my endo is doing. Maybe I will be able to talk him into femara! But fxd I won't need to!!! :winkwink:

Liz i see AF is due tomorrow, fingers crossed she stays away.

I hope all is well with you and your OH.

<3

I wonder how Hotpink is doing? Anyone heard from her?

tbh i did go hunting for her not long ago to see how she was and i couldn't find anything, hasn't logged in since 26th of April....

Tested this morning BFN, CD16 today AF is due and still no sight of her.

Yea, I've never had one like this before....so confused! AF should have been here this morning!

do i remember you were going to see your doctor but you were sorting out insurance or something first??? did you get it sorted out?

I should be getting a paper in the mail soon, i know im approved though. Its weird how my temp went back up too, i was so sure AF was going to be here today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->