NEW List of TTC Chart Ladies

Hi ladies!

Do you mind if I join? I am brand new to charting. What do you think of my chart? I temp at 530am every morning, my thermometer is right next to my bed so all I do is grab it and pop it in my mouth and I know the thermometer is working. But I have alot of similar temps and they are just above the coverline. Any ideas?

Congrats La Mare!! Have a Happy and Healthy 9 months!! :happydance:

Hi Ladies! Could you give me your opinion on my chart. I have always had a 13/14 day luteal phase so could this temp dip at11dpo be implantation cause it is too early for AF?

Butterfly I would say your chart looks good. The temp shift doesn't need to be massive and it's still nice and clear. Xx

Butterfly I would say your chart looks good. The temp shift doesn't need to be massive and it's still nice and clear. Xx

Thank you for taking a look at it! :flower: I was really happy this morning when my temp went back up. Fx it keeps going up!!

Hi ladies!

Do you mind if I join? I am brand new to charting. What do you think of my chart? I temp at 530am every morning, my thermometer is right next to my bed so all I do is grab it and pop it in my mouth and I know the thermometer is working. But I have alot of similar temps and they are just above the coverline. Any ideas?

Congrats La Mare!! Have a Happy and Healthy 9 months!! :happydance:

Thank you, butterfly! I agree with F&C, your chart is looking good! Good luck and fingers crossed for you!

Hi Ladies! Could you give me your opinion on my chart. I have always had a 13/14 day luteal phase so could this temp dip at11dpo be implantation cause it is too early for AF?

I think your chart looks good,.defo too.early for AF. But im not too sure if it could.be implantation. Fingers crossed for you, hun.

I will see what my temp does in the morning - hopefully it jumps up a bit, cause I am feeling like I'm out and I was so hoping this was it.

Hmmm I think all that praying for late ov helped!! I still haven't ovd might be having an unovulatory cycle this month

I'm 3DPO and I'm spotting, is that bad? What could it mean?

didn't you have spotting earlier in this cycle? when you thought you were ov'ing? or was that someone else.

La Mere - nice ticker come join us in the Jan thread.

Skeet - Are you and your OH up for BD'ing??? if you can still catch the egg that would be awesome!

My temp went up a bit today so I am feeling a little better, I have been getting BFN's though the last two days but I had a lot of cramping and aching on Tuesday all day so I think that could have been implantation so it wouldn't show up yet. I bought a 2 pack of frer's yesterday to go with my 20 ic's but I don't want to waste them. I am testing every morning until I get a BFP or ....:cry:. My boobs have taken a new level of sore the last two days - ouch! I had to pee 3 x times in the night as well.

My temp went up a bit today so I am feeling a little better, I have been getting BFN's though the last two days but I had a lot of cramping and aching on Tuesday all day so I think that could have been implantation so it wouldn't show up yet. I bought a 2 pack of frer's yesterday to go with my 20 ic's but I don't want to waste them. I am testing every morning until I get a BFP or ....:cry:. My boobs have taken a new level of sore the last two days - ouch! I had to pee 3 x times in the night as well.

i notice you took the temp at a non regular time, did you take it earlier or later? if you took it earlier that's awesome because earlier temps are usually lower.

I'm 3DPO and I'm spotting, is that bad? What could it mean?

didn't you have spotting earlier in this cycle? when you thought you were ov'ing? or was that someone else.

La Mere - nice ticker come join us in the Jan thread.

Skeet - Are you and your OH up for BD'ing??? if you can still catch the egg that would be awesome!

Yea I did back when I should have gotten AF, but she never came and the spotting stopped after a day and a half. (super light and only when I wiped).

But I know I just Oed CD50, pos OPK and watery CM and temp drop.

Liz, it could be spotting from ov.. Ive had it happen a few times. It's nothing to worry about. Some sites I've read said its a sign if Hight fertility. Also since you've bd so much in the past few days it could be from a small cut or tear inside you. As long as your temps are up, I wouldn't be concerned

Hey girls,

I have a viewing of a house on wednesday at some point.. so me and Keelan can have start settle,

Im abit lost.. As seems I haven't been doing any OPK.. or doing my temping.. But I can't make out if im Past ovulation.. or during.. But i got abit excited.. as I see 2 Pink spots.. (noticeable) in my panty liner!.. So I'm not to sure.. if its me ovulation.. or if its implation.. :| from what i can make out.. ( by a calender) Is I ovulated.. on wednesday... but its too early for the implation? gahh confussed!xx

Hey ladies!! I have a question about temping.. I usually take my temp at 6am this morning I took it at 9.. Do I use a bbt adjuster? If I adjust it my temps are still pre ov.. If I tony adjust it they are post ov temps.. Which do I use?

Oh and I are still bding when He's home.. Which isn't often

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->