new looking for some buddies

smurfette85

Reaction score
hi i am ttc #4 i have 3 fab kids 9 year old boy and 7 and 6 year old girls
i am 28 and my partner is 29 he has no kids this will be #1 together :) this is cycle day 4 for me and cycle 2 of ttc :) xx if you would like to know more about me just ask x

Hello!!! I'm in need of a buddy!! I just turned 30 a few weeks ago :( lol. We are ttc #3 since June. We did get pg 1st cycle but it ended in mc. So here I am still praying for my bfp. I think this cycle is a bust. I dtd on my fertile days but I just don't think we caught the egg. How about you??

Hi girlies! I'm also looking for a buddy! I'm 21 and DH is 22. Looking to both have our first baby. This is my 3rd cycle TTC. Are you girls doing anything to know when you ovulate? I'm not this month..opks and temping stress me out!! Lol, just bding A LOT! My cycles are around 33 days and I'm on cd 18 today. Should be Oing soon. Baby dust to you guys!

I am tempting which I really like. I know my lp is 14 days so I can predict exactly when af should show her ugly face lol. I'm an old lady haha 30 and bf is 31. We've been together as bf and gf for 13 years and have our pair and want just one more. :dust:

hi ladies well am in ma tww its driving me nuts its 18th dec today and af due 22nd so holding off for as long as possible hoping i get a bfp xxx hope you all get a bfp soon if not we can all be cycle buddies till we get are bfp xxxxxxxx

It drives me insane too!! Af was due for me today but nothing. I normally have spotting leading up to af but haven't seen it yet either. Tested today and :bfn: :( do not sure what to think. Gonna try and hold out in testing until Friday. I had an ultrasound on Tuesday but they didn't see anything. It may have been too early to see. I jusyt have a feeling she will surprise me tomorrow. Getting af cramps here and there so we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->