New MACA TCC thread information and group

CelticNiamh

Reaction score
Hey all, I hope you all find this thread as great and informative as I did on my TCC journey. but here I am again thinking of another baby and facing the TCC long haul.

I am planning on getting some Maca to sort out my cycles and because it has worked twice for me before!
Some information on MACA How Maca Works

Maca root is an adaptogenic herb that has been shown in studies to improve fertility in both men and women.
Containing 31 different minerals and 60 different phytonutrients, maca is a nourishing food for the endocrine system, aiding both the pituitary, adrenal, and thyroid glands (all involved in hormonal balance.) Maca has the ability to affect key hormones in both women and men without containing hormones itself.

Maca has been scientifically researched for the use of increasing fertility since 1961 and has been shown to contain specific compounds called glucosinolates which directly can affect fertility for both men and women. These alkaloids are responsible for maca’s ability to support hormonal balance.

https://natural-fertility-info.com/maca

So best of luck to all you TCC :dust::dust: :pink: :yellow:

Some good information on Maca
https://www.naturallyknockedup.com/macas-fertility-benefits/

Hi I was wondering o you know if macca is safe to use whilst taking Angus castus, !

I have just started taking Maca, i have been TTc for 27 months now, I had a MC in April 2010, I was not TTc at that point but that kind of made me realise i wanted to be a mummy. September i had a chemical pregnancy, when i saw the BFP i was over the moon and couldnt believe it, Then unfortunately started blleding and GP told me the baby had not implanted correctly and it is a common occurance. So here i am in day 3 of taking Maca and praying it will bring me my BFP. My BF has been taking it for 4-6 weeks now.
Baby dust to us all. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->