New Me Under Construction

faithforbaby

Reaction score
Hey All!!

My LO will be 10 months this weekend, and I have a new goal in mind! I have lost all of the baby weight and am back to pre-pregnancy weight of 144lbs. My goal for the summer is to get back into that bikini, stretch marks and all :haha: I LOVE BabyandBump and am glad to be back.

My hubby and I will be trying for LO #2 probably in mid summer (actullay not trying, not preventing now). I am determined to get the best body I have ever had.

Currently I am training for a 1/2 marathom for May 3. I'm at the 7 mile mark and now that I have been pretty dedicated to it, I would like to add in weight training and sculpting.

A while back, I started with 30 day challange and saw some great results and like everything else stopped after a week due to hectic schedules and getting back to work. IM READY AGAIN, and I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I am a VERY motivating person, so if you are ready to lose those lst pounds, and want somebody to keep you accoutable, then follow me. I am honest and encouraging. :happydance: I will be posting before pics this evening.

Good Luck, I plan to post daily or even a couple times a day!

Day 2!

I completed day one of 30 day shred. Getting ready for day 2, and am feeling motivated!!! I'm a nurse and work 3 days a week. I work tomorrow and then Saturday and Sunday. Two really big goals I have is to start working out in the morning and k n weekends as well!!

As far as food, I am going to attempt having no meat through out the week, every other week.

Day 3!! So far today has been good:) I have eaten well and got some water in me. Short day of work today as I am goin dress shopping for my brothers wedding! That's motivation, right!?! :thumbsup

Will be doing day 3 when I get home :) hope everyone else is successful with their weight loss goals today!

Day 4 and doing great! Just completed 30 day shred agan, and as long as the hubby gets home early enough, I will be attempting an 8 mile run! How is everyone else doing out there?

Todays accomplishment has been my eating :)

Breakfast
Oatmeal
Cup of Coffee

Lunch
Angel Hair Pasta Smart One

Snack
2 Apples and 2 tbsp PB

Supper??

I need to drink some more water yet today as well!

Posting before pics soon!

7:30 at night and feeling like it is too late to work out?? Never!

I've already got Jilian Day 4 under my belt today and now I am heading out for an 8 (yes you read that right) mile run! Woo hoo!

Hoping it goes ok as I just ate fried fish, pizza and even a beer!

Ready...set ....go!

Day 7 already!! Woohoo!! :happydance:

I got a nice 3 mile walk in today already. I am getting ready to do day 5 of 30 day shred. I worked the weekend, and was unable to do it Saturday and Sunday. I am making up for it today though! My eating was really good this week and I am expecting a loss this Sunday! :winkwink:

So far today I have had a breakfast wrap and a grilled chicken wrap with just lettuce, tomato and cheese. :thumbup:

It is SUCH a beautiful day today! I took LO on a walk and to the park!

Happy WEIGHT loss all! You can do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"