New Member: 9DPO +OPK, -HCG

Wishbby2017

Reaction score
Help! I am new to this forum, can someone tell me if it is a good pregnancy sign to be getting positive opks, but negative hcg at 9dpo?
I have been getting +OPKs for the past 3 days! I ovulated on Oct 30 and 31st. Then, negative opks after unitl this week they came back up positive. I would love to read stories that lead to bfps. Thanks! :winkwink:

What are you classifying as positive? The Test like needs to be as dark or darker than the control.

Hello, The test line is very much darker than the control, in fact, Ive never had it this dark even when actually ovulating.

I don't know how to post a picture on here as I am new to this forum. I have had blazing positive OPKS for the past 3days. I am 9dpo. But I have had bfn on hcg tests.

It could be that you are ovulating or that you are indeed pregnant. I would try and take a break (coming from a POAS addict), But try and take a break from testing. Maybe BD for good measure incase you are ovulating. But a break from the tests could be good. BUT also down at the bottom I am in quick reply, and there is a little pic of a mountain almost looks like a cartoon post card. It is the pic insert

Oh wait you have to get it from like photo bucket :-/ weird

thank you for responding! :) I will try and hold off...Thank you so much! Just weird they are blazing positive opks.

It is possible that you didn't ovulate at the end of October, opks are just an indicator that you are likely to ovulate they don't guarantee it. The only way to be 100% is to do your BBT. So possible that you geared up to ovulate, it didn't happen and know your body is trying again. But I have also hear stories of people getting positive opks when pregnant.
If you did ovulate at the end of October then you should get AF or a positive HCG in around 3-4 days time, if not than count ovulation as this second batch of positive opk.
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->