NEW MEMBER :-) is this a positive OPK?

Mruffolo11

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just joined this site as I am newly married and we are now on the TTC train! This month I have been tracking ovulation using the first response digital ovulation kit. Today, I am on cycle day 13 of a 28/29 day cycle, usually ovulating around day 13. On Friday morning (CD 11) I got my first "+yes" on the screen. I believe I caught the very beginning of my surge. When I went home I took another test and the screen did not work, now realizing that it doesn't work after I get my first positive, so I have been using the sticks anyway and taking them out to see the line for myself. We DTD on Friday night which was the first day I saw a positive. Yesterday I felt very achy on my right side and heavy and bloated in the middle. Hubby and I were going to DTD last night however he was under the weather and I am afraid that we may have missed our chance. I have attached a pic of my tests, what does everyone think? If we DTD later on will we still have a chance based on the OPK lines? Thank you all for your help and I look forward to chatting with some of you :)

Attachments

• IMG_1763.jpg
    IMG_1763.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 37
Without a second line there is no control to compare the test line to. However, given cd 11 was a positive I would assume you ovulated 24-48 hours after that.

If I have read read I would say you haven't missed the possible chance of conceiving!

Good luck :dust:

im sure you have a great chance good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back