New Midwife and Birth Plan Help Needed.

canadabear

Reaction score
First - My old midwife has now retired and I have a new WONDERFUL midwife! :yipee: She has actually given birth to both her children at home and is SO SO pro-natural!! Though, of course, that can be an uphill battle here in Spain sometimes.

She is only my midwife for prenatal and postnatal care. She is not involved in the actual delivery of the baby. I have to go to the midwife lead hospital ward for delivery.

Second - She has instructed me to make a birth plan.. though she did point out that some midwives at the hospital might take offence and some might appreciate it.. but she thinks it is best if I have things written down.

I am looking for some adivce or links to create a simple straight forward birth plan. My hopes are for a one page, point form plan as I have to have it translated into Spanish, and possibly Catalan as well. I want it to be quick and simple to understand for the hospital midwives.

Thanks for all the help in advance. Hope it is ok to post my plan on here for some review when I have it written? :flower:

Hi. :) I posted a thread on the exact same subject (bar the translations :winkwink:) this morning - some of the ladies are giving me a hand with it ('cos I'm new to all this). :happydance: You're welcome to come have a mooch - Birth Plan for a Newbie - Pointers Pls? - thread. :thumbup:

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->