New Mom freebies/discounts?

PeachSalsa

Reaction score
Are there any free things that new moms are eligible for these days, diso****s, etc?

I remember when I was pregnant with my first 5-6 years ago, I got a free amazon prime membership, free formula, lots of good discounts, etc.

Definitely following this! With my youngest I found out I could have gotten a free sams club membership

Destination Maternity will give you a gift package with a purchase. I can't remember if I paid a few extra dollars for it but it came with a free magazine subscription, discounts, and Nuk bottle. So far I've been pretty happy with it.

I lurk hunt4freebies.com quite a bit, theyve always kept me up to date. Besides that there is seventhgeneration.com where when you sign up you can qualify to test there products such as baby wipes and diapers. Im also on the sams club baby gift box. I think if you just google those words it should give you a link. If I remember what else I have ill let you know.

Oh! And if you go in person and make a baby registry at toysrus, target, and walmart you will get a little "gift bag" that usually has like sample diaper and wipes and a bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->