• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New month, 7dpo symtpms not tested ♡

Morning All,

So today I’m 11dpo and all my symptoms are gone !! :( it’s so frustrating, I was so convinced this was our month :(

How are you HLx?

Baby dust

Thank you , I am so confused ...Until yesterday pm I was 90%sure I was pregnant , today I dont think so at all....grrr I just wish it was Friday (af due ) ....

Good luck girlies, I'm out again this month af came 3 days early this time, last month was 2 days early!

I went to the doctors today for a while now they've been keeping on at me about getting my thyroid tested, I'm showing all signs of overactive thyroid and I just never went back to check haha but I'm going tomorrow for bloods maybe they can sort me out xD

Even though I'm out please still use this thread girls, I want to know how you all get on! Good luck ♡

Thanks hun, I'm kinda relieved this month as I won't be having a Christmas day with my head stuck down the toilet like I was with my son haha ♡

I’m sorry HLx. Your positivity is admiring! I hope you get things figured out. Make sure they do more in dept with your thyroid, I think with the normal blood work they do, sometimes it doesn’t show. I’m sure if they suspect that being a cause, they will though! Good luck!

:(( I’m sorry HLx, definitely make them to do all the test !

I just wish my wait was over now ...bfn , no symptoms , af due in 2 days and no PMS whatsoever!

Why are our bodies doing this to us ??!

:(( I’m sorry HLx, definitely make them to do all the test !

I just wish my wait was over now ...bfn , no symptoms , af due in 2 days and no PMS whatsoever!

Why are our bodies doing this to us ??!

Ok so I had little cramping this afternoon and when went to toilet around 4pm there was a light pink stretchy cm! It was stretchy like before ov just bring pink , so i put pad but its clean , no sign of blood, don’t have ant cramps either . I guess it could implantation right ? Anyone experienced this ?

Thank you

Oh no! So sorry to hear this Hannah! But getting your thyroid checked is a great idea. I think I'm on the verge of an underactive thyroid, so I get not wanting to go! Hopefully they do all the proper tests and hooray for a toilet bowl free Christmas! :xmas4:

Ok so I had little cramping this afternoon and when went to toilet around 4pm there was a light pink stretchy cm! It was stretchy like before ov just bring pink , so i put pad but its clean , no sign of blood, don’t have ant cramps either . I guess it could implantation right ? Anyone experienced this ?

Thank you

This could be a great sign! I have everything crossed for you!

This could be a great sign! I have everything crossed for you!

Thank you Amoreamy ,

So far no discharge, in fact no cm at all ! No PMS symptoms either , af due tomorrow

Baby dust to you xxx

Thank you! I got this last night... I can't believe it I want to cry!

rps20181214_091330.jpg rps20181214_082505.jpg

That's a bfp girl I'm so happy for you! I get my blood results back Wednesday bit may phone tomorrow just to see, I'm hoping new year new baby for me, I couldn't be dealing with the stress of Xmas being pregnant and working stupid hours, I still got a chance to get pregnant over Xmas my window is right over Xmas so we shall see! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"