New month, 7dpo symtpms not tested ♡

Morning HLx,

At least you keep yourself busy :)

Your symptoms sound so promising !! I can’t wait till you test !:)

Sadly , no symptoms for me this morning ...grrr...only loss of appetite , just had some breakfast and feel like my tummy is so full , that the food wants to come up again gross !! No cramps :(

This waiting game is driving me crazyyyy
Baby dust

Hi ladies just to say I did do a FRER while at work just now and I think there's a faint second line! Not 100% though it's still developing, can't post a pic while I'm at work there's others in the staff room with me and I don't want them to know haha ♡

Hi ladies just to say I did do a FRER while at work just now and I think there's a faint second line! Not 100% though it's still developing, can't post a pic while I'm at work there's others in the staff room with me and I don't want them to know haha ♡

Yeah!! Whenever you can , post a picture! Congratulations!! What a great news !!

I’m 10dpo , hardly any symptoms, very mild cramps ...planning to test tomorrow morning

Baby dust x

Sorry ladies my frer turned negative:( not hopeful now ♡

I just don't understand how I got pregnant with both my children while on the pill, and now I'm actually trying it doesn't seem to work! We literally have sex every single day, how can it fail haha ♡

:(( so sorry , I know how you feel , I did frer just now - bfn :(

I'm so sorry too hun, how many dpo are you now? We can be unhopeful together haha ♡

My test from earlier, stark white :(

20181211_143443.jpg

Waw sex every day ? Ha my DH can only dream :)
I’m 10dpo , still hoping it’s early days .... that test looks just like mine this afternoon :( i keep staring at it hoping a second line will appear :)
I will give it a go tomorrow with fmu

You should too wait couple of days and retest . With my DS I don’t get positive till about 18dpo !

Baby dust x

Thanks standa I don't even know what dpo I found I was on with my two as I was on the pill and only took tests because they was lying around, not even joking xD I was still expecting my period, I'm guessing I'm having evaps
I've done a cheapie and there's still something there, please excuse the dust on my white dresser, I'm not a slob honestly I only dusted it yesterday, very dusty house haha ♡

20181211_173255.jpg

That first pic was zoomed in to much I think, I'm not sure if you can see it's much more visable in person ♡

20181211_173227.jpg

I see something on that last one! It could be still too early!! Fingers crossed!!

I don't know why there wasn't anything on frer it makes no sense I thought they were the best xD ♡

I can definitely see something on the second pict !!! What brand was that test ? It still might be early days ...I would test again tomorrow or the day after . I am going to hold off and test in couple of days .

Do you still have lost of symptoms?

Baby dust x

That was a one step strip, eBay cheapies, it makes me wonder because last month I had faints on good friends and nothing on these tests, this month it's the other way around! Still lots of symptoms- fluey, headaches, slight cramps and so on, I did over do it in work today moving rails of clothes and I felt some period cramps after it, but af not here until the weekend and the cramps have now gone ♡

I see something on the frer. Maybe I have line eye, but I see something there. Hoping they get darker for you as your symptoms sound great.

I see something on the frer. Maybe I have line eye, but I see something there. Hoping they get darker for you as your symptoms sound great.
Thanks girl, that test dried with a very faint line so I'm guessing evaps, also just took another frer with the same line in the time frame, would you be able to tweak the last cheapie I posted for me please? Last time you done that I seen the line so much better ♡

Thanks girl, that test dried with a very faint line so I'm guessing evaps, also just took another frer with the same line in the time frame, would you be able to tweak the last cheapie I posted for me please? Last time you done that I seen the line so much better ♡
Blah, I understand your frustrations, I took one this morning and bfn. But I am only 8 dpo so still a little positive.

Big hugs, it's super frustrating, I know.

I tried a tweak but I'm struggling to get anything, it's tricky because the photo quality you're allowed on here is rubbish.

IMG_20181212_074355.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->