• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New month, new cycle! Anyone else around cd1?

Juniper

proud adoptive mommy
Reaction score
Hello,
This is my 2nd month TTC with b6. Last month I was an emotional wreck, so I am hoping to stay clam this cycle. :haha: I would love to support others who are also at the beginning of their cycle!

Hoping this month is my :BFP:!!!

not on cd 1 but wanted to wish you lots of luck and:dust:

if you fancy some support feel free to join us in https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/270010-wannabe-watermelons-come-join-us-x.html

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey af was late suppossed to be 26th but had other plans and showed today! So i would love a buddy! Whats your plan for this month?
Im going to:
Temp
Opks
2 month pre seed
soy 125mg from cd2 -cd 6
2 month mucenix
pre natals
maybe b6 but whats it do?
Now since my af was late my cycles are going to be messed up so this month i have no clue when i will be due to ov or af so im going to keep a close eye lol

Sorry cycles got messed up for you, but not sorry I get a friend :)
Last month was my first month temping and didn't get a really great bi-phasic pattern, so I ordered a book today and am going to try it again.
I also am going to try Conceive plus for the first time.
then B6 and pre natals, OPKs, guaifenesin (mucenix), and checking CM.

What does Soy do?
B6 lengthens your luteal phase... mine was only 9 days and way 14 last month!

Hi, honey! I'm here!!! It's month #3 for me...And me and you are on the same cycle day so it's perfect. Lots of :dust: to us this month! :hugs:

Hello to the new thread!! how exciting... lets get it happening this month!!! xoxox you go you good wannabe melon ladies xox

Yay! Kat's here, too! Let's do this thang! haha

Yep STACE its onwards and upwards and gettin the DH's ready for another marathon week heh heh.. bless

haha I sure did let him know that we're gonna try harder this month. I think I scared him a little bit.\\:D/

Yeah my man has been really sweet. Next predicted O day for me (if I've really got AF tomorrow will tell) is DH's birthday awww... a special birthday indeed :)

Yay! Welcome Kat and Stace! This is our month.. I can feel it! (well at least I hope I can :p) Yes Stace, I think that we need to take a positive approach this month. No more :wacko:! :haha:. You got the monitor Stace? What does it do exactly? Anything new for you Kat?

Yeah my man has been really sweet. Next predicted O day for me (if I've really got AF tomorrow will tell) is DH's birthday awww... a special birthday indeed :)

Lol Kat. That reminds me of this horrible rap song :haha:

Nothing much new for me I think AF is coming... I'm not sure now though... lol... tomorrow my temp will tell all I'm sure :)

OK i need help this month girls NO EARLY TESTING!! Its too annoying.. I'm sick of testing... I've got my OPKs all ready 16 of them to catch that LH surge and then I'm gonna try really really hard to wait for 5 days after AF due if she doesn't come to test... I will need help!!!

Our test day is my son's birthday... Wouldn't that be funny if I got my :BFP:..

Lol Kat. That reminds me of this horrible rap song :haha:

Ha ha! yep that song is horrible.. i just got in trouble coz DH thinks it stands for D$%k head... gawd how do i get out of this one

I really hope you can feel that it's our month! haha I'm depending on it! ;)

The fertility monitor measures your LH and estrogen. There's bars on the screen showing how fertile you are and tells you when in your cycle to test (yes, it keeps track of what CD you're on). 1 bar means least fertile, 2 means high fertility (kinda giving you your 5 day fertile window), and 3 bars means peak fertility (the 24-36 hours near ovulation).

I got it on Amazon for a pretty good price. They also sell the sticks.
Here's good video if you want to see how it works...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkLpo2wHRCI

Wow stace that is one funky looking machine. I might get one after a couple of months if no result :)

hahaah Kat...My DH (hahaha) doesn't even care to look at this site. I think he's a bit weirded out by it. A bunch of girls talking about menstrual cycles and what not..Not his cup of tea. ;) Just remind him about how he's getting "lucky" on his birthday and hopefully it'll result in a :bfp:!

Oh and I did a lot of research on the monitor. Lots of good reviews!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->