• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New month, new cycle! Anyone else around cd1?

Thanks ladies!

Juniper I'll keep you, DH and your 2 little men in my prayers. Hope you're feeling a little better today :hugs:

BIG :hugs: and :dust: to you Stace xox I'm 31 years old trying for my #1 lovey so don't feel like you have to pump them out.. but I'm sure this month your body will sort itself out and you'll be flying lovey.

Yes we do need Jolene to start us off right with a BFP.

I'm having THE WORST day at work today... :wacko:

I'm putting up with this job because I am hoping to have a family soon but I swear if this s%$t continues I'm changing jobs that's it.

The good thing about this side of the cycle is how quick it goes. I'm already at CD3...

Hope you all have a great day today ladies xox good luck at the DR Stace xo

I hope you're right Kat! I'm already tired of waiting to try out my OPKs!:haha:

I'm just so anxious to know if I'm ovulating or not.

I hope you're right Kat! I'm already tired of waiting to try out my OPKs!:haha:

I'm just so anxious to know if I'm ovulating or not.

Well OPKs have been great for me. Especially since me and DH are not like... umm... rabbits haha! Are you charting temp too to see when O day has been?

Kat. Sorry you are having a hard time at work. I hope things get better for you. Also, I agree about the opks. Dh and I tried to do the every other day thing for a month and failed epically. I think that it is unrealistic for any modern couple to have the time and energy to do such a thing :p

I totally agree with you there Juniper, I actually do have the time and some of the energy (I think anyways), but I don't think hubby does(he's always working)! And we certainly aren't bding like rabbits either Kat!:haha:

I don't know if I already mentioned it or not, but we cosleep with our DD (she's 3), so yeah.....definitely need to do the OPKs and temping so we know when to sneak off to the couch or have the grandparents babysit overnight. Hopefully we can manage our babymaking time around our DD....It'll be tough but I'm sure we can make it work. DD is already asking for a baby brother and sister! I don't think she cares which, she just wants a "so cute and sweet" baby (her words whenever we see babies).:smug:

Amber - That is too cute! My boys want a baby sister. I have a little anxiety about having a baby boy. Before we adopted our sons they are has a baby brother that was ran over by a car and killed. I don't want to cause them anymore pain or confusion, and they have said that they want a sister, so I am really hoping that we have a girl first.

Yeah, the opks should help you plan better. My husband works graveyard and I go to school during the day, so we have a timing issue too..

Kat - Aww, I don't mean to make you feel bad.. I was just hoping to TTC as soon as we got married, but DH wasn't ready for it. Now that he is, I'm having these issues. lol Anyways, I hope things get better at your job because stress def won't help the situation.

Juniper - I hope your family situation is getting better already. I said a prayer!

Amber - You can always ask your OBGYN to do an ultrasound to see if you've ovulated...Not sure if you want to try that.

I'm so nervous about tomorrow... I hope I'm okay to be looked at by the doctor even though I have very, very, very light bleeding for AF right now. I mean, I can't even fill a light tampon within 8 hours...I'm so VERY nervous. Since DH can't go, my mom is willing to go with me. Thank God, but I'm still scared!

I checked out their site and they have very good conception rates.. https://www.northernfertility.com. I'm seeing Dr. Castelbaum if anyone wants to look at the site and read on him or the practice.

Hope everyone is doing well. :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow Stace. I know that it is scary, but it is a good thing that you are going to get some answers. Hoping everything goes great!

Also, Thanks for the concern about my family. It is actually my mother who needs the prayer. She is in a bad domestic violence situation and had to be put in a safe house yesterday...

Hello Ladies!

I would like to join you, too! :hugs:
Just like Amber we are TTC our second child!

XStaceX, everything will be fine you will see! :)

I had brown spottings before AF and very bad cramps, because of low progesterone level, but now I am fine and got the green sign to TTC from my doc!
...and this is my second AF without any former spottings, I may sound crazy but I am so happy I have dull, normal AF again, but I don't want to see the witch this year any more!

So, the witch is officialy expelled from this topic in the rest of 2010, do you agree? :D

Hi all - officially now CD2 of cycle 2...can I join in please??

Amy

Welcome Pelle and Amy and Good Luck on your TTC journeys. Hopefully they will be short ones. Amy congrats on your wedding:wedding:

Juniper: Jenn, hun I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope it is resolved soon. It must be really hard for you seeing your mom in that position and not being able to help. Sending :hugs: and will keep you in my prayers!!!

As for me, I think I might have an infection and that's what's delaying AF. I am going to do a test tomorrow (CD32) and if it is a BFN I'm going to make an appointment with the gynae to have it sorted out. What a pain!! If I'm not preggo I want AF to come so I can start a new cycle already!

Stace FX for your appointment today :thumbup:

So this is your forum, JenJen? Interesting place, lots of nifty acronyms.

Thank you all for being so supportive of my wife and our endeavour to produce a child. Good luck to all of you on your baby makin'. ;)

Juniper I hope the family situation improves... big hugs to you xo

Stace good luck with the appointment you will be fine I'm sure :)

Jolene I'm wishing AF to hurry up for you or a big fat BFP for you chickie :)

Welcome Pelle and Amy looking forward to hearing about your journey, symptoms and general wellbeing :) and of course seeing pics of your BFP when it comes..

MadDOG!!! hello which lovely lady is your wife?? JenJen? is that Juniper? Lovely to have a male with us heheheh.. not many men would do it so I applaud you!

Me - I'm a bit better today have gotten over my tantrum from yesterday and bought multivitamins today for me and DH to help our bodies get ready for the March BFP that's coming... oh yeah!!!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I appreciate it.

Juniper - I'm saying a prayer specifically for your mom. I hope her situation gets nothing but better from here on out.

Kat - I hear ya, babe! Stay positive! :)

Jolene - No AF allowed! You need to get that bfp! My fingers are crossed!!!

Welcome to Amy and Pelle! Hopefully we will have lots of good news on this thread this month!!

Thanks to everyone wishing me luck at my appt. today and reassuring me that things will be fine. I am soooo nervous. My stomach is in knots and I have yet to sleep. Too late now, perhaps, because I have to leave to meet at my mom's in 3 1/2 hours. Ahhh! :wacko:

Just keep me in your prayers that I will be able to TTC this month with you ladies. That would mean a lot to me. <3

:hugs: chicken little xox will be praying to St Anne the Saint of Women who want to concieve for you xo

MadDog, you have no idea what you have entered into here. Be prepared for a whole lotta crazy :rofl: Hows your quest for a BFP going?

Chicken, don't stress, be excited. The docs only going to have good news - he knows what he's doing at least. Can't say the same for the rest of them.

Kat, glad to hear it's going better.

Welcome Amy and Pelle! Let's make this a super lucky thread, shall we? Lets all be :friends: and catch those eggies!
BFP, BFP, Come on, Come On, BFP!!!

Juniper- I pray your mom's situation comes to an end and that she can go on to live without that kind of brutality.

Stace- I bet your appt goes smoother than ice! I got my fx for you.

Jolene- I know how that is having an af that never wants to show up when it's terribly late and BFNs keep letting you down. It's no fun at all. So I'm hoping for a BFP for you or at least one last af to let you get the BFP in March with the rest of us!:happydance:

Kat- I'm going to go pick up some vitamins today too....assuming I have access to a car. My hubby's using mine since his is in the shop. I hate when that happens.:growlmad:

MadDog- Who's your wife? It's a rarity to see a man in here. I hope you've got your safety goggles on, coz you never know what you'll see in here. :haha:

Okay I think that covers everyone, we've got a full house in here already.
I'm doing alright today. My af has slowed to just some brown spotting. So woohoo, bring on the spermies! :spermy: I'm ready to start my engines (let's hope hubby is too):winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->