New Moon!!

Waiting2bMommy

Levi and Jax's Mommy!
Reaction score
So now that its out... WHO SAW IT!?!?! Me OH and my best friend and her hubby all stood in line for hours last night to see it at midnight and I LOVED IT!!:happydance: I thought this one had a lot more of the book in it than the first one. Just wondering who saw it and everyones opinions!!

:wohoo:Still pretty stoked that its finally here!!! A little hyper! hahaha

i saw it last night! it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! how gorgeous was jacob??!! i wanna watch it again!! when Edward first came on everyone cheered, and then when jacob took his top off. so funny. i cant stop talking about it!! love love love it!!!

I really, really can't wait to see it! All the critics have torn it apart though!

I just got home from seeing it! LOVED IT!!!!! Cant wait til June for Eclipse!

It came out on the 19th here and I still haven't got to see it yet :dohh:

Getting desperate ....

Hi just got back from seeing it. I loved it!!!! I need to see it again!!! xx

i just watched it and thought it was overated and im gutted!!! i LOVED twilight and was robsessed with it but this one just didnt do it for me i got quite bored :( glad i watched online and didnt go cinema lol it was ok though 2 and half star out of 5 for me!! glad u all enjoyed it girls, we waited long enough ahaha

Ahhh I'm glad you girls loved it!! I would 100 percent recommnd it. I was more disappointed with Twilight, I was much happier with this one, they included more!! I was crazed!!!

i saw it last night! it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! how gorgeous was jacob??!! i wanna watch it again!! when Edward first came on everyone cheered, and then when jacob took his top off. so funny. i cant stop talking about it!! love love love it!!!

I can't stop talking about it either, I thought Jacob was way hotter!! Book wise...Edward, hands down until the end. But movie wise, Jacob is a fox!!

I just got home from seeing it! LOVED IT!!!!! Cant wait til June for Eclipse!

I didn't know they were bringing out Eclipse so quickly, I heard they were doing them all in Nov. one year apart!! That is so exciting now i'm excited for June!!!

I really, really can't wait to see it! All the critics have torn it apart though!

Really? I haven't heard anything bad about it!! I've heard only good things!! I hope you enjoy it, I give it 10 stars LOL

i just watched it and thought it was overated and im gutted!!! i LOVED twilight and was robsessed with it but this one just didnt do it for me i got quite bored :( glad i watched online and didnt go cinema lol it was ok though 2 and half star out of 5 for me!! glad u all enjoyed it girls, we waited long enough ahaha

Aww i'm sorry you didn't like it, I thought it had way more of a book in it than the last one. The first one I thought there could have been way more of the book. Maybe if you watch it again on DVD you will like it or..just wait for Eclipse!! Maybe you will like that one better!!! :hugs:

eclipse is out in june?!!!! ooh excting stuff :happydance:

Saw it twice. Loved it for the most part .. but I think OH enjoyed it more. LOL

I saw it Saturday and it was fantastic! The atmosphere in the cinema was electric :D

Hummmm it was ok, Taylor L was exceptionally good but both Kristen and Rob were a little wooden and lukewarm
It was as shame they didn't explain a little more about the werewolves and why Bella is so torn between the 2 of them
I enjoyed it as a night out at the cinema but Twilight was def better, more story less tweenage angst.

LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!! Jacub is sooooooooooooo HOT!! ive been converted. ;) xx

I loved it too, though I really wish they'd tell the back stories more. Like why Carlisle knew the volturi etc, They need to get into Jasper more aswell cus he's a really important charcater. Taylor L as Jacob though.. he was incredible :) The wolfs were really well done. And Edward was as stunning as ever!! Didnt think much of Kristens acting but meh... the rest more than made up for it!

I thought it was the most mockable movie I've ever saw. The acting was not great for all actors, none of them had much emotion whatsoever. It just wasn't a good movie overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->