New Moon!!

saw it last thursday and loved it although really dont think much to kirstens acting, especially that stupid half smile she does :dohh:
jacob and edward as lush as ever x
how do you know eclipse is out in june???
i'm just reading breaking dawn now, its fab :happydance:

After months of waiting for it I was so dissapointed :sad1:

to be fair, New Moon was my least fav book of them all. The filming of it was alot better than Twilight but they did have triple the budget, the acting was questionable!

I am still just not digging Kristen stewart as Bella!!

I loved taylor and the werewolves, and also Alice!

I hate how they have all developed that stupid nervousness, biting lips and pausing through sentences. maybe I hate that because my 13 yr old has started doing it too!!!

I am not so desperate to see Eclipse, but I will be there at Midnight watching it's first showing! :dohh:

I was really disappointed with the movie. I think they spent too much time on the boring aspects of the book and not enough on the action part of it. And, like the book, Bella's co-dependency was really getting on my nerves. :dohh:

Bella was hideously annoying in the book which has put me off seeing the film, and I hated the first film as hardly any of the book was in it. My friend saw NM the night it came out and she said they left out the whole Jacob telling Bella on the beach about the legends and her figuring out he's a werewolf and that he just changes like in that trailer for it? It really gets on my wick when they do stuff like that. I'll be waiting til it's out on dvd as I can't take LO :)

I was really disappointed with the movie. I think they spent too much time on the boring aspects of the book and not enough on the action part of it. And, like the book, Bella's co-dependency was really getting on my nerves. :dohh:

Me too! I remember reading the book thinking what a bitchy tease she was!

I saw it with DH (who didn't read the books) and he was huffing and puffing and looking at his watch through out much of the whole thing except for the few action parts. :rofl: I couldn't blame him as I was doing the same. :rofl:

LOL my OH refused to come with me for this one, he had to sit thorugh Twilight twice (once with me and once with our 13 yr old)
and he begged me not to make him go to New Moon!!! :rofl:

I loved it, but agree about Kristens acting,shes so wooden. She also had way more chemistry with Taylor, but none with Rob.
Cant wait for Eclipse, bit disappointed that theyve changed Victoria though!!

I was really looking forward to seeing New Moon. After buying Twilight for my daughter (she had read the books), i watched it and quickly moved onto reading all the books which lead to my excitement regarding New Moon. What a let down, wish i'd stuck to the images i'd conjured in my head instead. The acting wasn't bad, but certainly wasn't great either, and for some reason Edward's voice and accent had changed from the first film which really bugged me all the way through the film lol

I will go and see the rest of the films and i'm hoping that the wooden acting will disappear, in the same way it did with the Harry Potter films

Not a fan in the slightest but got bored one night at 4am and watched like 10 minutes of it before I wanted to blow my brains out. Their acting is so wooden its actually painful to watch!!!! :haha:

I only saw Twilight last month just before the release of New Moon.I was sick of hearing about it so thought i'd have a peak to see what all the fuss was about. I was quite bored through the first film until the last half hour or so,and by the end of it i completely loved it and so did my OH.We went to see New Moon as soon as it came out and enjoyed it but there wasn't as much action as i'd hoped for.I bought the books after the movie and i'm halfway through twilight at the moment,and already its quite different from the film.
My cousin looks soooo much like Jacob!So it was annoying watching them coz i just kept thinking about how similar they are.Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->