New need help ovulation question :)

Starlight30

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new first post and I could do with some help :) today is day 14 of my cycle this is our first month trying to conceive yesterday I had negative clearblue ovulation tests this morning 10 am I got my first positive husband is at work so we will Dtd tonight usually I get ewcm when I'm ovulating but I don't seem to have any this month ? Usually I get loads but so far nothing do I go by the positive ovulation test still ? I'm so confused I could cry it all seems so scary and I'm scared of messing it up :(
Any help is great I had a tiny amount of ewcm yesterday but today none seemed a bit sticky earlier and creamy colour usually I have 3 days of ewcm I don't understand :( this morning was definitely a positive ovulation test
Thanks so much just not sure if I go by the test still ? Seems almost watery now ?

Starlight

Once you get a positive OPK, you should ovulate within 12-36 hours. I would still baby dance to be on the safe side. Not always will you have EWCM, sometimes you could just get watery cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->