New NTNP/TTC #1

Beximus

Pregalicious!
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new to B&B, but having found this forum I think this is where I should be posting at the moment as although I'm def in the TTC frame of mind my DH is still insisting he'd rather think of it as NTNP :wacko: (hadn't heard of this term before but it's appropriate!)
We're been TTC/NTNP for three months now and I'm very much hoping to get a late present from Santa as all timings should have been perfect :winkwink:, couple of days left to wait to test but am ridiculously hopeful this time and desperately trying not to symptom spot!

How is everyone else today?

B x

welcome along :D

Feel like timings were good this month but still a teeny bit concerned that the next few months are going to be hectic enough as it is, eek!

fingers crossed for you

hiyaaaa :)
I've just come off my pill on my NTNP journey; not very hopeful for this month as it would be silly to expect things to happen that fast! Just need to keep my fingers crossed that my cycle returns to normal rather quickly!

keeping my fingers crossed for you too hun :dust: xx

hi ladies,

ive jst came off the pill and finished my withdrawal bleed sunday there, and had sex with boyfriend the same day, hopefully a wee sperm isnt on its way fertisiation yet as am goin for a smear test tmora n wudnt want it to ruin it if it was, but me and boyfriend r goin to do it tmora after docs n probs every 2 days coz want to take the relaxed approach and not get obsessed with it, even tho am findin it hard the now lol

hope to hear from u all

Fingers crossed for you too Rawr & MrsGM xxx

Hi ladies! I'm exactly the same as you, just finished withdrawal bleed from last pack of pills - sooooo excited to see the end of them!!

We are NTNP for the next while, timing isn't great as we're hoping to move house this year & I've just been asked to be a bridesmaid later in the year, but we've been discussing NTNP for a wee while & I'm not letting anything get in my way :)

I'm so pleased to be here & have people to share it with. We're keeping this as our secret until we have BFP & a scan pic but I'm bursting to tell my friends as they've all got kids/ are due this year.

Fingers crossed for an exciting 2011!

Baby dust to us all.......

same here keepin it as a secret as dont want to jinx anything. am so glad to b off the pill aswell and just need to see what happens eh lol, hopefully we all the best year ever and hav our little bundle of joy :)

I'm a bit behind I think, I've only just started my withdrawal bleed after taking my last pill New Year's Eve.

My OH wants to let nature take it's course, I'm temping so I know when I ovulate and also so I know how long my cycles will be, then I'll stop and just let what happens happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->