New on here and hoping for a buddy!

Sounds hopeful Shylady!!! You are more patient then I am! I have been testing EVERYDAY since O!!! LOL so far all BFNs but I am only 7dpo so Fx for the next week or so!

Your symptoms look promising. Do you chart with ff? Did it show any crosshairs (O)???

Here is my BBT chart from FF. Just ovulated this morning or yesterday night. No cross hairs yet. Maybe tomorrow

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31e927//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Did you get a hpt +???

Tried to wait til Saturday to test. Symptoms were overwhelmingly there. Plus I work on Saturday, but I was of Thursday and Friday, so I decided to test yesterday and guess what??....:bfp::thumbup::hugs::happydance:

Tried to upload the photo of my test, but the picture file is too large. Not sure how to edit the size.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31e927//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

(Had a miscarriage in 12/2008 and another in 8/2012) Prayerful while having faith..:cloud9:

Hi I've only been ttc for 2cycles and its already driving me a little crazy so by cycle 9 I'm sure ill be a complete nut :) we're ttc baby #1. I'm a navy wife and my husband is going away too so I know what you mean...the race is on...but hopefully we've got another year before he goes.
I appear to have pretty regular cycles but I'm not convinced I'm actually ovulating!
What cd are you? I'm 10dpo and bfn today :(

Good luck with everything!

I've been trying to conceive for 9 months now, which I know isn't long for many, but it's been long enough to drive me a little crazy. I have one seven-year-old daughter and a 4-year-old stepson. I guess it's hard because I've been pregnant only through rape in my life and this is my first time trying in a healthy, consensual relationship and something's not working. My cycles are highly irregular, some months it's 32 days and other times it's 40 days so I've had lots of false hopes only to get negatives all the time. Anyway, would love to encourage others and get some encouragement myself if possible!!

hi im new to this too !! ttc for 7 months i have my son from a perivous relationship he was unplanned so this is the first time ive really ttc ! people keep telling me dont think about it its not helping just let it happen! im like im trying ! how can you just stop wanting something so bad ? no matter what it will be on your mind esp as my best friend just had a baby and my sister has just fallen again! her 5th one! would love a buddy to chat this stuff to as atm i feel abit alone ...

hi im new to this too !! ttc for 7 months i have my son from a perivous relationship he was unplanned so this is the first time ive really ttc ! people keep telling me dont think about it its not helping just let it happen! im like im trying ! how can you just stop wanting something so bad ? no matter what it will be on your mind esp as my best friend just had a baby and my sister has just fallen again! her 5th one! would love a buddy to chat this stuff to as atm i feel abit alone ...

Me too...we've only been married since December and no one knows were trying yet but drives me mad as I can't do anything without someone saying are u pregnant?! So that doesn't help with the whole not thinking about it!!
We've been waiting to try for over a year so although this is actually only our 2nd cycle it feels so much longer lol and I'm addicted to testing!
Are you using opks or anything?
Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon :)

I recommend using the digital opks- they are much easier to decipher than analyzing lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->