New Pampers 'Simply' range

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
They are Pampers, but cheaper. They are only £3.99 a pack, instead of the usual Pampers £5.98 for the Babydry. My local Tesco's has them on introductory offer at £3.50 which is even better! Oh, and I had 3x £2.50 off vouchers so have used those and stocked up!:happydance:

I can't see any difference at all between these and the Babydry - apart from the fact that these are all white in colour with a small cartoon pattern around the top. Ben has been wearing them for over a week from 6.30pm until 7.30am with no leaks at all.

I've not used the wipes yet as I stocked up when they had the others on BOGOF, but can't see them being much different either.

Finally it's nice to get a good quality product for a cheaper price!:happydance:

Oh I could tell the difference by a long shot. I won't be buying them again. They're really crispy and flimsy IMO, and I don't trust them to be on her all night like I do with babydry.

Not tried the wipes yet :)

Oh I could tell the difference by a long shot. I won't be buying them again. They're really crispy and flimsy IMO, and I don't trust them to be on her all night like I do with babydry.

Not tried the wipes yet :)

Really? Wow, that just goes to show different people see different things. I can't see any difference apart from the look!:shrug:

I was going to try these but stocked up big time recently when Morrisons had the Pampers active fit on offer for £2.50 a pack so won't be needing any for AGES! lol!

i haven't heard about these, thanks amanda, will def give them a go x

We tried these and prefer them to regular pampers. LO hates the
mesh on pampers but these don't have it. He wears these all the time now and next to buggies these are our favs. Had no leaks at all. Not massively keen on the own brands from Tesco or Sainsburys (although Tesco are better of the 2).

We use these. Well we use half and half with babydry, because LO poo's a lot due to one of her medications. I get them because they are cheap but I've noticed she's started getting really bad nappy rash and I can't seem to shift it.

have tried new simplydry (orange bag) are just cheap versions of babydry less absorbant and feel really cheap by comparison. Buy supermarket nappies much better quality, cheaper, softer...never had an issues with leaks even over night!!

Remember buy plus nappies for night more absorbant!! (maxi 4+ etc)

:coffee:

We bought a couple of packs of these and found them alot better than the other Pampers nappies we had tried because we had no leakages! yay! He went 10pm - 7am no problem at all. Only problem we found was 1 pack all the left hand tabs were all screwed up, so made bum changing a bit more difficult if you didnt remember to straighten the tab out before taking the dirty nappy off!

Would buy again though

i have just been an brought some as i remembered that i had 2 x £2 off vouchers so they only cost me £3 for 2 lo, as in tesco they are 2 for £7 going to try them tonight if they are good then i will stock up while the offer is on but i will get the next size up as i have already got loads from when they had offers on before!!!!

nothing like stocking up lol

i like them, not tried the wipes though. cant really tell the difference between these and the other pampers. pampers are the only nappies we really like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->