NEW PHOTO IN COMMENTS - ANOTHER EVAP?Seriously tweaked photo - can you see it?

loola

Reaction score
I was on the depo and had a serious EVAP on Friday.

I have no idea where I am cycle wise, even if I’ve ovulated. I’ve not yet bled after my depo- it’s now 12 weeks overdue , 23 weeks since my last injection.

Am I going mad. Can you see the hint of a line?

EVAP photo is attached too

5DCD9185-7017-4125-AA84-BB91701F25B7.jpeg 1EAEC9BD-393F-49F0-8CCC-8FB96C2DAE6B.jpeg

Oh gosh I’ve had so many blue dye tests with evaps like that...it’s so cruel isn’t it?

I can see something on the tweaked photo but I’m always a bit wary when tweaking on tests. Fingers crossed it become more obvious for u xxx

Out of curiosity why are you testing on depo? Do you just have a feeling? I’m not super familiar with it so I don’t know if periods continue as normal or cease.

Out of curiosity why are you testing on depo? Do you just have a feeling? I’m not super familiar with it so I don’t know if periods continue as normal or cease.

I’m 12 weeks late for my depo, so, I’m stoping it. It stops being effective after 13 weeks , It can take up to a year for ovulation to return but I’ve just felt it with each of my pregnancies & I feel it this time.

This mornings. Am I mad?

I think it looks like an EVAP again

C668B667-BB98-47DD-A22B-48318B3C2A83.jpeg

It doesn't look right to me. I really dislike those cheapies. Can you try a dollar test?

I see a line but looks evap like sorry

Hope it turns pink soon xx

I see the lines, but I'm with emma...they look like they might be evaps because they are so thin....but I also see color! Keep testing and I hope it gets clearer!!

I see it but not sure about the color, keep testing, gl mama!!!

I think it looks like the very beginning of a bfp. I haven't used that brand but I've used clinical guard which is another internet cheapie and my bfp looked like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->