New pics! totally positive!!!! (but I should be getting AF instead)

NYcountrygirl

Reaction score
Is this my bfp? I took this test yesterday (took the pic around 10 minutes) and just got around to uploading it now to ask. But, it's been this dark for a while now.

CD1 was August 8. I usually have a 30 day cycle. I should be apx 6dpo now, right?

If I'm O'ing this late, does this mean I'm going to get AF late, too?
https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr262/hugmeez/DSCN1217.jpg

September 5th:

I'm just gonna go ahead an update here in the OP:https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr262/hugmeez/Picture1997.jpg

I should be getting my AF in the next day or 2.....instead I get pos opk's. My HPT's look negative to me. I do see faint second lines on them, but no color. (check the pregnancy gallery). What the heck!?!! Oh, and the testing line is on the right, control line on the left.

i can see it hun that's definatly a BFP!
congrats!!! :dust:

Hayley xXx

That looks positive to me. Hmm that's dark. Are you sure you didn't o before?

Well, I'm not charting or anything. But, I think I tested around cd10. The test line was nearly as dark as the control line, but slightly lighter (bearly). Anyway, it seemed like cd15 is when the lines were equal in strength and color. Now, I'm on cd21 and it's pretty dark here! I really don't know what to think at this point. Is it possible to O twice in a month? LOL!

Oh, and I tested with another opk today, and it's dark like that, again. I used the same tests last month from the same batch, and they were NOT nearly as dark as they are now....so I don't think it's a bad batch. Maybe I'm just having a long surge?

Sometimes your LH will surge but for whatever reason your body doesnt release an egg - so it attempts it again a few days later. This could be what is happening to you - i.e. you didnt O the first time you got the positive.

My OPKs didnt start going back to positive until I was about 15dpo (and pregnant) :hugs:

https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr262/hugmeez/Snapshot_20110901.jpg

I took this pic about an hour after testing. The test line was actually a bit darker than shown. Also, this is taken at night after only holding my pee for abt 45 minutes. Also, I used my webcam to take the pic, so it's not as good of quality as it would be as if it would be on my camera. It's pretty dark still, don't u think? Do u think I should take an hpt test tomorrow? I'm so nervous.

I would take an HPT. It is possible that your body geared up to ovulate before, but didn't release an egg so it tried again. This could mean you are ovulating now.
I am on CD 33 and just got a positive on CD 31. I was waiting for AF to arrive, got a positive OPK & starting insemintating again. Our bodies can do strange things!

I would take an HPT. It is possible that your body geared up to ovulate before, but didn't release an egg so it tried again. This could mean you are ovulating now.
I am on CD 33 and just got a positive on CD 31. I was waiting for AF to arrive, got a positive OPK & starting insemintating again. Our bodies can do strange things!

Yeah, our bodies are crazy this month!!! I just started college 2 weeks ago, and I think it threw my whole cycle off. :growlmad:

It is possible to O twice a cycle, i read a study on it...

Ovulation twice in a cycle usually happens within 24 hrs. Could be late ovulation after a failed one but I wouldn't bet on it this late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->