New - please help 20 DPO - BFN no AF

SamIsInAJam

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this forum thing but I am going crazy and need some advise/answers. :/ I'm 26 - have been with my (now) fiancè for 5 years. We are not "trying" to conceive but not really taking precautions either. Last month on December 13th and 15th we BD around the time I should have been ovulating - I don't know for sure the exact day but it is usually right around then based on my cm. I just KNEW he didn't pull out in time and I laid there thinking about it then realized what time of the month it was. Started wondering if this was meant to be our time. I immediately started experiencing symptoms as soon as 3DPO. I all of the sudden came down with a nasal cold which is very unusual for me. My abdomen began to feel strange, like slight pains but more of a pulling and jabbing sensation. I started thinking we might have actually done it. I experienced strange cramping for a few days (different from AF) around what I think to be 9-12 DPO) then it just stopped. I've felt extremely bloated from 5 DPO until right now. My jeans don't fit right and I constantly find myself unbuttoning them to feel a sort of comfort from feeling so tight. I've been gassy, my 32B cup has grown significantly and they feel sore and heavy almost. I've been sleeping more and the headaches have been brutal. I've had all kinds of CM from day one ranging from EWCM to clumpy/lotiony to very wet (feeling like AF is here).

Today would roughly be 19 or 20 DPO and I've taken multiple tests - all BFN's. I just want to know what's going on. Today is cycle day 36 and my cycles are always 30 days apart like clockwork. The last test I took was two days ago with BFN. I'm just so confused as to why my body is doing these things if I keep letting negatives?

Is there a chance I am pregnant or is there something else going on? I'm desperate for answers/advice/personal stories/input... Anything! I'm going crazy not knowing.

Lastly, the BIGEST thing is the swollen abdomen. It is so uncomfortable and I can't wear most of my bottoms because they feel too tight. I am 5'2 and 100 lbs so it is quite noticeable - whatever IT is.

Please help me ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->