New Post from Old Post - Young, Single Moms?

CountryS2011

Reaction score
So I posted right when I found out I was pregnant but I can't find the post! :O

So I'm 20, not even going to be 21 for a month when I have my baby.
I was with the BD (99% sure) for 2 years, but when we broke up and still now, I couldn't/can't let him go. Well after them telling me I could never get pregnant and 2 years of never getting pregnant, even when at one point trying, I got pregnant.
I found out on March 28, when I went to have surgery and the routine test came back positive! :o
There was a possibility it was a friends after I made that lil mistake, but the date's don't add up so it has to be my ex's (YES, both men knew about the possibility it was or wasn't theirs.)
My issue now is my ex moved on even before we broke up and he told me to abort it when I told him and still now says I can't afford it and to give it up for adoption. But no, I will not. So I do not think he'll be in the life at all....
SOOOOO to end that little input, I have Lyme Disease (which the high estrogen I have should have suffocated the baby) and yes I'm being treated with a safe pregnancy drug that will hopefully prevent the baby from getting it (as I got it genetically) and I have possible PCOS and hadn't had a period since December! The one before that I can't even remember so it's been all kinds of wacky and apparently despite them saying a 2-5% chance of ever getting pregnant, I did and I'm happy. I also was in a emotional abusive (still kinda am) and physically abusive (by accident - mostly me) with ex/BD but removed myself as much as possible from the situation.

Estimated due date is Nov. 27th, 2013! 9 Weeks tomorrow (April 24th, 2013). Any other single mommies? I also have a facebook :) and if PM, please PM me as I don't know how haha

im not a single mom but thought i'd say hey:) i'm Bethany i'm 15 and 32 weeks today with my baby girl:) due June 18th:) (16 in october) and i have a facebook to my link is in my signature so add me:) or if you want you can just look me up Bethanny Ann Ayerrs:)

Single mommy here! :flower:

FOB left me the day we found out I was pregnant. He wasn't there throughout my entire pregnancy, but the day our little princess was born he fell in love with her. We co-parent, and he has her three days a week.
I also have a very caring boyfriend whom has also fallen in love with my little girl, as well as all of my friends and family and FOB's friends and family, for a child of a single parent, she has PLENTY of love. :thumbup:

BlameSydney - How did you let him back into your life? I am kinda upset because my ex is slightly around pregnancy wise. Wants photos just because it's possibly his and wants to be called when I go into labor. The friend wants nothing to do with me, not even talk to me. He just wants to know if it's his. If it is his, how do I allow him to be around when he's been a jerk, called me names, said it isn't his, etc.

BlameSydney - How did you let him back into your life? I am kinda upset because my ex is slightly around pregnancy wise. Wants photos just because it's possibly his and wants to be called when I go into labor. The friend wants nothing to do with me, not even talk to me. He just wants to know if it's his. If it is his, how do I allow him to be around when he's been a jerk, called me names, said it isn't his, etc.

FOB left me immediately when we found out, and trust me, I was bitter. He ruined my birthing class, he never asked about her, he never even spoke to me. I will never ever ever ever ever forgive him. But, for my daughters sake, I gave him a chance once she was born. She would have been too young to remember him, so if he had acted like a deadbeat father, I would have told him to piss off in a heartbeat. Fortunately, there was no need! I still don't forgive him, it won't happen, but I'm happy with him and civil with him as long as him and our daughter love each other, because that's what she deserves. :hugs:

I'm a single mummy , 16 years old and currently 31 weeks pregnant with a beautiful baby boy named hunter , I was with the babys daddy or two years , when we found out I was pregnant a week later out relationship ended , we have had lots of ups and owns at the start of my pregnancy but about 16 weeks into my pregnancy he came around with the whole idea of us having a child he is so excited to meet his little man but scared about being a father at only 18 witch is understandable since we are both still doing some sort of schooling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->