New style FRER - Thoughts?

L

Lost7

Just wondered if anyone has tried the new FRER?
I understand they are curved, I believe to copycat 'Clearblues Plus'.
I have been told that they are difficult to read positives (especially faint positives) on because of their new curved design.

Wondering if anyone has already tried them and if they seem ''less sensitive'' to you, or whether you've got your BFP on them.

I've added two pictures to show you the new design. I live in the UK and they are not yet available here. Notice the box has a $ on.

I haven't tried them yet, but that's an interesting question! Stores around here tend to have old stock for a long time, so maybe when I go to get myself a FRER in the next couple of days, I'll look and see if I can get both the old style and the new and do a direct comparison.

Tried three and hate it. The curve makes the indent line stand out and pool dye. It's so misleading and heartbreaking. Once I have time I am going to call and complain. I drove out of my way to find the old frer I hate the comfort one so much.

I haven't tried them yet, but that's an interesting question! Stores around here tend to have old stock for a long time, so maybe when I go to get myself a FRER in the next couple of days, I'll look and see if I can get both the old style and the new and do a direct comparison.

Thanks lol. :) A direct comparison would be great. I'd love to see both!

Tried three and hate it. The curve makes the indent line stand out and pool dye. It's so misleading and heartbreaking. Once I have time I am going to call and complain. I drove out of my way to find the old frer I hate the comfort one so much.
Do you have any pictures DobbyFever? The dye pool sounds nasty, as does it highlighting the indents. Would love to see photographs. :)

DobbyFever, in particular I am interested to know whether they have kept the strips at the back of the test, Can you photograph the reverse of the test too. Thanks

I threw them out this morning, but let me see if I can dig them out lol. I have pics on my phone but it would be screenshots of screenshots which stink.

That's cool hun, Did they have the same strips at the back like the old ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->